• Options
    Do u need 5 ships for tier 5?

Yes both phoenix ships and 3 other rebel ships and home one
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    January

Where was this found? I thought it would be February.

If it follows the usual 4 month delay after initial release for Legendary Events, it should return late January

Called it. Luckily I bought the H1 pack in anticipation.

You were right... even though it was only 3 months. ;)
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    January

Where was this found? I thought it would be February.

If it follows the usual 4 month delay after initial release for Legendary Events, it should return late January

Called it. Luckily I bought the H1 pack in anticipation.

You were right... even though it was only 3 months. ;)

Yea and I wasted crystals refreshing because CG suddenly decided to play nice and extend the duration of Chimera event. Ah well, 999 crystals is just a day’s worth of payout anyway.
  • Options
    Thrawn's basic attack it says Target allies called to assist gaining 35% offense but it doesn't assist it just attacks thrawn's ship does not attack on all other mechanics of the assist another Ally attacks assisting the attacking attacker is this a bug? For example Home one's basic attack attacks and calls a random ally to assist and that's what it does
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    D4rthm4ul wrote: »
    Thrawn's basic attack it says Target allies called to assist gaining 35% offense but it doesn't assist it just attacks thrawn's ship does not attack on all other mechanics of the assist another Ally attacks assisting the attacking attacker is this a bug? For example Home one's basic attack attacks and calls a random ally to assist and that's what it does

First, it's probably best to start a separate thread instead of tagging on to this one.

Second, like Hera's 'Play to Strengths' ability, Thrawn's 'Calculated Strike' doesn't have any language indicating that he also attacks. i.e., it doesn't say 'Do physical damage and call an ally to assist...'. It just says 'Targeted ally is called to assist...'.

In both of these cases, the one calling the assist does not attack.
  • Options
    So coming back to the original question, when should this event return? And will there be more than 1 Home One events before that?
  • Options
    What are the requirements for the event to unlock 7* ship?
  • Options
    maccajnr67 wrote: »
    What are the requirements for the event to unlock 7* ship?

7* ghost, phantom, 3 more rebels (not counting ghost and phantom you have biggs, wedge, cassian and blistan u-wings, everything but blistan is reasonably accessible) and a 7 star home one.