What did you guys do?

JDIII
1736 posts Member
Has anyone tried opening all of their bronzium packs in the past couple of days? Well it used to open as fast as you could press the 250 button, without any delay, but now it’s very slow to open. It’s not only that, I’ve noticed other thing slowed down a bit, but it wasn’t as bad as trying to open those bronzium packs saved up. I hope this gets fixed!

Replies

• I did notice this, right after the big update. Honestly, I didn’t think it was worth mentioning with all the bigger fish to fry, but yes, it now takes a fraction longer for the button to reappear. I imagine it might be trying to slow down the number of Operations to avoid crashes. Hoping they eventually implement a mass-redemption button at some point.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Moved to Feedback/Data Cards.
  • I haven’t noticed any slowdown (just opened a few more right now), so I think it’s perception only (or maybe a problem in your own bandwidth). Then feedback. If you think it’s a bug, I close this and drop it to archive, then point you to Answers HQ. ;)
  • No difference for me on an iPhone 7.
  • It is 100% defiantly slower now. I open them almost daily and recently it is taking a few more seconds for button to reappear.
  • Definitely slower every thing on the data cards section loads slower now
  • For me it was right after the big update. When the card is about to enter the slot, it freezes for a second, which slows everything down
  • +1