Replayable Bonus Tier for Legendary events

I really liked the little daily blast we had for the TWars preview, would it be reasonable to suggest a replayable tier on Legendary events that was similar?

I really enjoyed all the Legendary events so far.. except Thrawn.. stupid thing.. but I kinda miss playing them when they roll around.. so I suggest a tier that unlocks when you 7* the event character that follow s the same squad restrictions, you can play it 1x per day the event is live, and get some gear and maybe small credit package and ability mats..

@CG_CapGaSP , yay or nay?
Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
mutesaber.com

Replies

• I know this has ben mentioned a lot before and I believe the devs said they were working on something like this. Hopefully it’ll come soon
  • +1
  • Yea I hope so too! But hopefully not in the clone helmets bin.
  • Yea I hope so too! But hopefully not in the clone helmets bin.

How about clone helmets as a reward for the bonus tier? lol
    mutesaber.com
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

After the Luke event, there was a huge push for this. The last statement we got was that it may be worked on but the current events we see are not designed to be run like that.

You may recall they did this for one event and we had to "pay" ally coins to play and the reward was ally coins of the same value. This was a workaround for that situation but since the legendary events don't have a cost, they probably fall it a different system that is harder to manipulate.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.

After the Luke event, there was a huge push for this. The last statement we got was that it may be worked on but the current events we see are not designed to be run like that.

You may recall they did this for one event and we had to "pay" ally coins to play and the reward was ally coins of the same value. This was a workaround for that situation but since the legendary events don't have a cost, they probably fall it a different system that is harder to manipulate.

Ty kyno
    Yea I hope so too! But hopefully not in the clone helmets bin.

How about clone helmets as a reward for the bonus tier? lol
    Off topic - do you think clone helmet Underground get upset when they see Gar Saxon?
  • Off topic - do you think clone helmet Underground get upset when they see Gar Saxon?

idk about you, but I almost NEVER see Gar Saxon around.. so no?
    mutesaber.com
  • Replayable Legendary events are something on my list. I hope to have more information to share soon.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Replayable Legendary events are something on my list. I hope to have more information to share soon.

Yay cap!
    Off topic - do you think clone helmet Underground get upset when they see Gar Saxon?

idk about you, but I almost NEVER see Gar Saxon around.. so no?

I’m gearing him :/ so I see him often
  • woo! Thanks for taking the time to respond Cap!
    mutesaber.com