Do I start over again?

Hey everyone, so I stopped playing almost like 2 years ago in lvl 49 and just reached lvl 50 yesterday.

All this ships mode and guild mode is new to me and I am really behind in the arena, I was top 500 or lower I think and now 3k and almost impossible to climb up.

So should I do a clean start again from lvl 1 or just continue with my lvl 50 account even if I am really behind, I am a f2p player btw.

Thanks.

Replies

• Galexro wrote: »
    Hey everyone, so I stopped playing almost like 2 years ago in lvl 49 and just reached lvl 50 yesterday.

All this ships mode and guild mode is new to me and I am really behind in the arena, I was top 500 or lower I think and now 3k and almost impossible to climb up.

So should I do a clean start again from lvl 1 or just continue with my lvl 50 account even if I am really behind, I am a f2p player btw.

Thanks.

Start over
  • Start fresh. Your node grew and you did not. You will be playing catch up now against very hard odds.

Welcome back
  • Definitely start over. You aren't far enough yet where sticking it out is beneficial
  • I think You should look for a less stressful game like this :D
  • Thanks for the answers guys.

Is there a way to star over keeping the same google play account?