TW is strategic HEAVEN. Everyone I play with loves it. But it can be ruined and this is how.

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
New CLS tier Characters

Offense, defense, which route to go, block off ships, make ships the only route, The numeric possibilities that you can incur in this game mode are boundless. It truly is a strategists dream.

CLS is OP which in itself is bearable everyone will have access to him at some point but the character has no weakness. High dam, immune to buffs (mostly), heals, and counters (great we all know this). When CLS is 1/5 there are some ways to maybe deal with him. As the game progresses with JEDI rey, Jedi luke, (insert god tier char here) we will reach the point where having 5 god TIER char on one team is possible.

When this point is reached you will have a single team that can only be beat with a single team with maybe a 60/40 - 70/30 rate chance to beat because of AI. What this does is force a team to put them on defense because offense can only be used once (OFFENSE SHOULD ONLY BE USED ONCE this is "almost" universally agreed upon)

While in the Arena having GOD team is optimal, GW having a GOD team is optimal, TB god teams are mandatory to go 6/6-4/4. But it TW it's a 100% game mode killer. It will make any and all attempts at having different strategies go right out the door.

Because of income flow concerns GOD tier characters will never stop coming. (If I ran EA I would never stop them from coming) But what you CAN do to stop the death of strategizing is to classify "some characters as GOD tier" and in TW only allow 1 god tier character per squad per area.

I'm sure as a forum we can come up with other suggestions that will stop the possibility of 5/5 god tier teams from being allowed in TW. It just has to happen.

5/5 God teams are inevitable and in some instances optimal but they will straight up ruin TW and if not in the way that I'm saying they will still ruin any chance of different guilds from using all but one single god team strategy.

TW should be about strategy not just set 5/5 GOD tier and play for the TIE

or not Whales gonna promote whales and F2P gonna promote F2P but I hope people can look past their own interests to keep the ONLY real fun everchanging game mode from becoming a boring chore