No Reward for Winning First?

Funderbolts
223 posts Member
edited December 2017
Our guild just finished rolling through our opponent, and there are still 16 hours left to go. Meanwhile, they haven't finished even half of our territories. Shouldn't a war be a race to the finish? Waiting another 16 hours for them to catch up only to end in a draw is highly anti-climatic and draining the hype right out of this event. The guild with better strategy and communication will finish first, and this should be rewarded.

Replies

• I disagree. Not everyone is in the same time zone, or has the same set schedule. Everyone should be given ample time to participate and play at their leisure.
  • Funderbolts
    223 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    So matchmake using guilds in the same time zone. Clearing your enemy off the map should result in victory, i.e. the definition of winning a war.
  • So you're saying that if you happen to work certain hours that are unfavorable to a Territory War battle, that you don't deserve to be able to participate in it?
  • I'm saying half our guild didn't get to participate as is because we cleared the battlefield so quickly.
  • Our guild just finished rolling through our opponent, and there are still 16 hours left to go. Meanwhile, they haven't finished even half of our territories. Shouldn't a war be a race to the finish? Waiting another 16 hours for them to catch up only to end in a draw is highly anti-climatic and draining the hype right out of this event. The guild with better strategy and communication will finish first, and this should be rewarded.

Nope u play people from different time zones thus the 24 hour period they might be sleeping
  • I'm saying half our guild didn't get to participate as is because we cleared the battlefield so quickly.
    Really
  • Sounds like quite the mismatch of opponents