TW Squad Selection Issue

So, went to go do my first TW Offense battle, picked out a team to attack, then my top offense Squad (zFinn Resistance) and hit Battle, but got the notification that said enemy squad was already engaged with one of my Guild mates.

No big deal there, but, I went back out to select another battle, and assumed the squad selection I had literally just made would still exist. Didn’t catch that it defaulted back to the random top 5 characters in my assortment that had little to no synergy and accidentally hit Battle.

So, I still won, as one does when using their top 5 offensive toons, but it then threw off the other squads I would have used later on in he Phase as they were all now missing their top toon.

Yes, I should have taken a second look, but, the question I’m trying to raise is if you get booted back out because your opponent is already engaged can we make it so it defaults to the squad you just selected?

Really curious to see what others think about this... at the very least hope it helps others double check like I’ll be doing from now on :)