Thrawn counters Thrawn?

Dryff
672 posts Member
So...if your guy gets fractured by an enemy Thrawn, YOUR Thrawn can just swap turn meter with him to essentially cancel it?

Is this WAI since Fracture says you can't gain bonus turn meter but says nothing about swapping TM?

Replies

• Options
    Does that happen?
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Does that happen?

Yes. I just had this happen to me in Arena against my Thrawn, so I tried it FOR myself against an enemy Thrawn and it worked...
  • Aht1
    28 posts Member
    Options
    There is something wrong. Fracture ends when THRAWN gains full turn meter NOT the toon that is fractured. Ofc you can swap turn meter with your fractured toon but he will NOT get a turn until the enemy Thrawn has full TM so that fracture ends.

I think you just had an overlap.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Aht1 wrote: »
    There is something wrong. Fracture ends when THRAWN gains full turn meter NOT the toon that is fractured. Ofc you can swap turn meter with your fractured toon but he will NOT get a turn until the enemy Thrawn has full TM so that fracture ends.

Hmm...maybe that was the case...?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Aht1 wrote: »

This. I do it several times to refill protection of a toon who is fractured, but it never ends the fracture. I think when you did it, the other Thrawn reached full TM.
  • Options
    Haha Thrawn is there a more broken toon
  • Options
    It is WAI for the reason you yourself said....it’s a TM swap, not a bonus gain so Fracture does not prevent the swap.