Change Viewing of Opposing Defenses to Show Defeated Teams?

Fauztin
1332 posts Member
edited December 2017
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne

Change Viewing of Opposing Defenses to Show Defeated Teams? 17 votes

Yes, Show Defeated Teams at the bottom of a Territory.
23%
Roughing_the_SnapperDarthGugelAleSahnDroh_1979Jammax 4 votes
Yes, one step further, Show the name of who defeated it and what units they used to do so (including failed attempts to show efforts of wearing them down)
70%
JermChuDarth_cowboyLevl8fache_RenditeAmbassadorDaGhost141KyJoe_CoolWitnessedJarlDantes05FauztinKyleStark99OptimusPrime 12 votes
No, it’s fine the way it is.
5%
aus10 1 vote
No, use a different system: please describe in a post.
0%

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Yes, one step further, Show the name of who defeated it and what units they used to do so (including failed attempts to show efforts of wearing them down)
    I like this game mode. It’s been fun to experiment and learn, and a great team building exercise for our guild members to communicate and cooperate for maximum efforts.

Some members though, don’t work well by direction. It’s one thing for officer tools to direct what territory to attack, it’s another to coordinate using filler trash teams to soften up a G12 CLS team.

I believe it would help in-game management to see if players are wasting their best units on trash Defenses too. To better help us communicate, not to insta-kick someone for an inefficient strategy.
  • Yes, one step further, Show the name of who defeated it and what units they used to do so (including failed attempts to show efforts of wearing them down)
    Moved to Feedback/Events.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Half-bump, I know it’s only been about a day.

Hoping for some more general discussion of people’s thoughts in regards to alternative methods, or more benefits from the proposal. There was a lot of updated categories in the TB stats, so if anyone has ideas or suggestions for TW gameplay, please voice them!