After the TB - Imperial Retaliation fiasco, I was really angry. But then TW came and our guild has never had this much fun since I've been with them. It felt like the first time we did Heroic raids, but only a lot more interactive. So much fun, interaction, and balanced gameplay, are to be applauded. I tried to "game the system" and, save for the lack of tie-breakers, the zones plan, the banner awards and even the information disclose of your opponent's actions are just perfect. There was basically no bugs, and I've never seen such joy in game and in all forums. So, again, please congratulate the whole TW team and make sure that the TB - Imperial Retaliation go and learn from them.
Couple of things that I think would be nice to explain a bit more:
1) If a team successfully defends against a team, do TM and cooldowns carry to the next battle or are they reset?
2) There is a possible information leak, but I'm not sure. When you put your defenses, you are awarded banners and such, but you can't see the opponents. But you can go to rewards and see if it says that you will get winner's or loser's prizes. We always had winners, but we always had more defenses set. If the opposite was true (i.e. I was deploying less defenses than the opponent), would it have shown me the loser's prizes? Granted, only leaks information if they deployed more or not than you, and only at a certain point in time. But still, a possible information leak.
Some VERY desirable features to add:
1) A counter on defense teams for successful defenses.
2) Give 1 banner per successful defense by a team (helps break ties).
3) A battle replay, or at least the capability of being a battle spectator to currently playing battles.
4) A dedicated Squad Selection screen that lets you pre assign teams, and where you can account for toons used on different squads, so you can't select toons that already are assigned to other teams. With big rosters is quite complicated to keep track of which toons are in each team, and you might put in defense a toon that you wanted in offense.