We ever find out about Baze and Sabine, officially?

Prev13456
Title. Last I remember Kozi said they were going to look into it. I’m sure it’s busy over there but looking to find an answer to sate my curiousity before the week’s close.

Replies

• My_goren
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yes please. Just let us know if Baze will come back to the Guild Event Store or not!
  • Double this.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • nope they are silently gone
  • I really hope they come back. Guild events was the only way I could farm baze.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    That was where I was farming Sabine.
  • Whats up? Where these baze shards.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    In for the official response. I was farming both of them from those locations when they got pulled. The single hard nodes are the more important to put elsewhere...
  • Chucke
    44 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I would like to know about Sabine too. I had to switch to farming chopper
  • I really just need Baze - but still - to have them just dissapear silently is, again, a tad annoying.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Ugh...this. I had to farm 70 Sabine shards from ONE HARD NODE with only 10 days till the Thrawn event. I was steadily farming her from guild shop till she was removed a week before Thrawn event. I made it but omg why
  • I think we are all just very weary of what is wai and what is buggy ever since the platoons in ls Tb.
  • I'd love to know also because I've been farming Baze from the Guild Events store since my hard node farms are taken up by Falcon, Kylo's Shuttle, and Hoth Soldier. And even after the ships/Soldier are done, I'm immediately going for Shoretrooper so I still wouldn't be going for Baze.
  • Same question here.
  • No, they are not secretly a couple a in love
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    No, they are not secretly a couple a in love

But do you know? Officially? The timeline is there!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Sabine and Baze sitting in a tree, s-h-o-o-t-i-n-g.
    First comes the gut shots, then comes carnage.
    Then comes Sabine pushing a baby carriage...that has a bomb.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Range1974 wrote: »

This is correct. Baze only has eyes for Chirrut - which is ironic, because Chirrut has eyes for no one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »

This is correct. Baze only has eyes for Chirrut - which is ironic, because Chirrut has eyes for no one.

And Chirrut and Kanan...
  • Bro, Sabine for darth Maul though. You saw how she looked at his... dark saber ;)

As for Baze, well... he has eyes for everyone apparently, and quite aggressively. At least, he’s given everyone on MY roster the shaft by force.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • This is turning into the make mine a double fan fic. I don’t hate it. But still wondering. Even an idk would be cool.
  • The most we got was Kozi saying she would have them look into the Baze question and no one saying anything about Sabine.
  • I'd also be interested in an official response as to what characters have been removed and added to at the stores. There are definitely a few missing. Thanks!
  • Yes, please
  • The sad thing is it should be really easy for a developer to go in, take a peek at some code and say that they have or have not been removed. Someone made the choice to do so if they were removed. If it were a mistake it should be easy to find. They just don't seem to care about letting us know things like this. It may sound petty, but to some people it makes a difference. Those people are customers. Customers spend money. Or they don't. Depends on how you treat them.
  • xanderxman wrote: »
    The sad thing is it should be really easy for a developer to go in, take a peek at some code and say that they have or have not been removed. Someone made the choice to do so if they were removed. If it were a mistake it should be easy to find. They just don't seem to care about letting us know things like this. It may sound petty, but to some people it makes a difference. Those people are customers. Customers spend money. Or they don't. Depends on how you treat them.

+1000000000

omg will someone please put this on a post-it note and tape it to their forehead.. its THAT simple
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Yeah stealth removing toons from locations is not cool, no matter how many were added elsewhere
  • Are they an item?
  • Don't forget old mate logray.

Used to be in guild store once a day.

Now ?once a week.

RIP.
  • They're gone, accept it and move on.
This discussion has been closed.