Territory wars rewards - disappointing

Anyone else feel let down for the amount of work we have to put in for the pay off? Given yes my guild lost (largely due to 5 members nit contributing at all) .. But the rewards for loosing seem very disappointing.

Replies

• My guild won, barely, and I am very pleased woth the rewards. Got some Achievement rewards also.
  • Not at all. I think the rewards were decent for such a short event. We ended in a tie and got 2nd place and I was still pleased with the rewards. I didn’t get any mkIV carbantis.
  • I got tons of salvage for second place with a 70mil gp guild. Way better than what TB spits out after a week. Plus the zeta is handy.
  • The rewards are good for a two day event that is fun to play.

I was mad at TB rewards before they increase it. A terribly boring game mode that is time consuming and almost a week long with crap rewards was really frustrating, but I'm really happy with this new game mode.

• Op trolling? If you have the GP just getting 25/50 then doing nothing else equals zetas
  • I thought the rewards given were better than TB rewards tbh
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Very pleased with it
  • Best guild rewards in game.
  • Don’t be surprised when corporate nerfs rewards before Xmas. Something like no zetas below 100mil GP
  • My Team is pretty happy with the results. :)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I'm happy with them. Plus it was actually fun.
  • My crew is also very happy with our rewards.
  • my guild won. but very very **** reward for all that work. i could have bought those items with 1500 fleet tokens 2 months ago.
    just give us new guild raid bosses.
    Now i know why oposide guild barely did anything they knew it was pointless
  • Dwest
    171 posts Member
    I disagree. For a two day event I thought the rewards were great.
  • Antisora
    105 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I think the OP is talking about gear. The zetas were nice, sure, but at least in my guild the gear was just 2, 4, and 6 total salvage pieces of gear 12,11, and 10, respectively. That’s not even close to TB rewards.
  • UoJCAM wrote: »
    My guild won, barely, and I am very pleased woth the rewards. Got some Achievement rewards also.

We got our rewards already!? Man I will have to check now, thanks CAM.
  • Territory wars....I still have not rewards from TB..
  • Happy with the rewards too (60-70M GP bracket) even if we lost. Especially since we lost.
  • I did next to nothing...apart from show up lol...and was rewarded more than generously!
  • If you’re crusty about gear salvage drops you don’t understand the event currency and zeta values per unit time.
  • If you’re crusty about gear salvage drops you don’t understand the event currency and zeta values per unit time.

Or maybe I just don’t value zetas as highly as you.
  • I think the rewards were very good, given the effort required (very little) and that's as a guild leader. I think it had a much higher reward-to-effort ratio than other guild events.

Of course, we don't micromanage our guild members. We just give 'directions' (i.e. suggestions) and let them loose. If a guild is meticulous about assigning defensive deployments and giving attack squad instructions, I imagine all event rewards may feel like they aren't worth the effort.
    Meatbag
  • I disagree with most, and seems most of my guild feels the same, rewards were lack lustre at best.