TW: Flawless Victory Achievement Bug

Fauztin
1332 posts Member
I received the achievement for Flawless Victory. My guild is small. We barely beat the other guys. We only did like 3 of the Territories.

I love the rewards - but as an honorable Achievement Hunter since my earliest days on Xbox, I did not EARN this achievement or the rewards.

I doubt there is a way to redact the rewards or reset the achievement for my profile. Just a heads up that this is a bug and probably happened to other players as well.
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne

Replies

• Same here, not complaining but that doesnt seem fair if not everybody did.
  • While my guild cleared the opposing guilds board, we did not receive this achievement. Looking at the rewards I would have liked to though
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    ...... Suspect.... The type of dude that would thank another guy for sleeping with his wife.
    Post edited by Atrreyu on
  • what was that achievement about? conquer all territory in tw? i did 2 achievements although we didnt wipe all out
  • Did you lose any territories? In fighting games a flawless victory is one where you go undamaged.
  • We whiped everything and didn't get anything
  • I received this as well my guild did conquer 2 out of 3 back territories although only the 1st on the bottom so still had 3 territories left and some of our territories did get conquered but they never made it to our back row
  • Some people just cant keep their mouths shut
  • Youre silly OP.
  • Sounds like an bug and you should be banned for exploiting it
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    what was that achievement about? conquer all territory in tw? i did 2 achievements although we didnt wipe all out

Achievement was for conquering all Opposing Territories, nothing about defense.
    Did you lose any territories? In fighting games a flawless victory is one where you go undamaged.

Yes, both sides lost 3 Territories, but we won for defeating more defensive teams.
    Some people just cant keep their mouths shut

I’m an addict and alcoholic in recovery working a program of rigorous honesty.
    #attraction-over-promotion
    #not-pushing-AA
  • Sorry for double-post:
    DracuLaura wrote: »
    Sounds like an bug and you should be banned for exploiting it
    This made me laugh pretty hard though :)

@CG_Kozispoon , I haven’t seen any other threads about this. To your knowledge, has this been a common occurrence? I understand there won’t be a TON of outrage for a bug that actually benefits the players that can’t be actively used to cheat a game mode’s system. If there is a way however, to return the achievement until my guild genuinely becomes capable of accomplishing this feat, I would appreciate it.