TW UI

First, excellent job on an engaging and fun play mode EA.

A couple of tweaks I'd like to recommend/see in the UI when selecting enemy teams to fight in TW.

1) Please don't refresh the screen while I'm trying to scroll, or even refresh the whole screen at all without the user requesting it. Scrolling, looking at a team, then having it refresh and place the scroll marker at the top again is frustrating.
2) Add some kind of indicators to enemy character portraits to show how many zeta abilities they have learned. That would help speed up deciding whether a given team of mine will be effective against a certain team without having to open the enemy characters selection and check manually whether they have zeta or not. e.g, is that maul or a zaul? If its maul my B string can take them, if its zaul I may want a slightly different team comp. Same for other key zeta abilities that define a team.
3) Show the speed of enemy characters in the enemy portrait display. Knowing that thrawn is 220 speed means my CLS can beat him, and whack his turn meter back to 0 before he fractures someone. If its 260 I may want to bring raid han instead to stun thrawn first (or r2 to prevent smoke screen, or... etc). Speed is one of the most important things to know about enemy characters, so having that display without having to open the character would be great.

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Good suggestions. #1 really annoyed me too. I'll throw in a couple of mine:
    • Stats page for the number of offensive battles attempted, as failed attempts don't give any banners. Hard to tell the difference between someone who's attacking but being defeated, and someone who is not attacking at all.
    • Bars in each territory, like the TM bars, which show how many squads are deployed. In the attack phase, overlay a red bar on them to show how many are destroyed. This gives a good tactical overview without constantly zooming in and out, and isn't nearly as cluttery as numbers.
    • Remember where I was in the list of squads so that after I inspect a hero by press-holding on them, I can return to the list and see that squad. Currently it jumps you to the beginning when you return.
    • Order the squads by GP.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • All of these are great suggestions. The constant refreshing was extremely annoying to me as well. I'd rather it simply say that opponent is already in battle, then refresh all the time.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*