Raid Han goes twice?

In arena, my zQGJ team vs Wedge rebels. I checked their speeds beforehand. zQGJ, Yoda, Aayla, are all faster than they are. Raid Han goes first as he should, stuns zQGJ... then he immediately goes again using his Odds special to buff everyone and Wedge immediately goes with his AoE. Before my 241 spd Yoda could go Han went Twice and Wedge went once.... how? I expect the first attack, but the 2nd messed everything else up.

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Wedge lead gives turn meter on crit...
    Wedge gains +45 speed if Biggs is active.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Wedge lead gives tm on crits
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Wedge lead gives turn meter on crit...

Not THAT much. Han’s spd was like 190. Yoda should’ve gone before him
  • Who was leading they could of had a speed bonus
  • Wedge lead gives turn meter on crit...
    Wedge gains +45 speed if Biggs is active.

I took all of that into account before starting the match. Wedge/Biggs were both under 200 even with the +45. But the issue is Han going a second time.
  • Did Han crit? Because it's like 15% tm per crit under wedge lead. So his bar was shorter than the rest
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    “Shoot first” is independent of a character’s speed or initial turn meter. Once he goes, his turn meter isn’t reset to zero, but rather to where it would normally be at the beginning of a match based on his speed. So if he was the fastest toon on the field, he would be able to go again immediately after “shoot first”.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Whazn wrote: »
    Did Han crit? Because it's like 15% tm per crit under wedge lead. So his bar was shorter than the rest

Clarification - 10% tm, 15% max health.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Just get used to it, Your lucky he only goes twice, usually 3 or 4 times for me.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Also, deadeye grants tm equal to his crit chance. Many times I fire dead eyes special and then go within another turn or 2. Raid Han is legit.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Got to do the math. If Raid Han is 20% TM from the start (due to Wedge lead and Han's double tap), then you can reduce your highest toons speed to 80% to account for the TM gain (first round). Basically, your Yoda is sitting at 192.8 speed (rounded down to 192 since SWGOH doesn't take into account a fraction of a speed point) against a character with 20% TM preloaded. So if his Han was 193 or higher, he would go before you again. If it was 192, it's a toss up.
  • His zeta allows him to shoot twice on a basic attack. Shoots first counts as a basic attack. Therefore on his opening attack he shoots twice. Plus if his crit chance is high he can use his special and immediately fire again or use the other special to get the buffs.
  • Sorry, didn't read into the question as in depth the 1st time. Yeah all those numbers sound good to me. I use him in my arena squad at 217 speed. He's a beast but I don't think mine has gone back to back turns. But also use cls as lead and not Biggs or wedge so idk
  • And I've had that happen to me as well. Checked all the speeds, mine were faster on paper and they end up going 1st. Even their own solo, mine was faster. So I think rng is a huge factor in those situations. Hang in there, won't happen all the time
  • haysswa1 wrote: »
    And I've had that happen to me as well. Checked all the speeds, mine were faster on paper and they end up going 1st. Even their own solo, mine was faster. So I think rng is a huge factor in those situations. Hang in there, won't happen all the time

Anytime 2 characters hit 100% turn meter at the same time it is rng for who goes first so if both people have raid han it's a coin flip as to which one shoots first