Stun And Turn-meter

I'm not sure is this a bug or something else but it's really annoying. When i'm stunning someone in the arena or galactic war that characters misses their turns but when stun effect overs their turn-meter extremly fills up. For example i was fighting in the arena 5 mints ago with wiggs+han+r2+zylo vs zarris+thrawn+qgj+ezra+r2 i'm stunning thrawn with han's first shot->zarris atacks me with her basic->thrawn's stun over and he get about %80 turn-meter then he fracture my fastest character wedge. That's just a sample. Also when ever Boba Fett dies with Bounty Hunter's Resolve he revives with same turn-meter while he has died( he dies with 90% turn-meter he revives with 90%). I hope i could express myself.

Replies

• Sound like barris' unique ability cleansed Thrawn's stun, so he got his turn as normal.
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Basically, she gained 1x/2x 10% TM so a total of 20% TM assuming Han crit twice. Since you stunned Thrawn, he has to take a turn before Barris which didn't happen because his Thrawn is crappy modded.

Example 1; 280 Thrawn - 150 Barris -> Thrawn will skip his turn as he's stunned and Barris won't be able to cleanse him. Speed gap here is too huge.

Example 2; 180 Thrawn - 150 Barris -> Barris will go before Thrawn as she gained 20% TM putting her ahead of Thrawn resulting in Thrawn not skipping a turn because Barris cleansed him. Speed gap between the two is too minor.
  • Sound like barris' unique ability cleansed Thrawn's stun, so he got his turn as normal.

This happens all the time w/o barriss. I'm super surprised any1 could have missed this happening. I've never bothered to ask about it, because I know it would never be resolved and just stated as WAI. Zylo & shore Trooper are the only two characters I can think of that this doesn't happen w/
  • It also happens all the time in Territory Battles (Imperial). The rebels attack you right after their stun is over. Of course that makes that stun works just as confussion: prevents the unit to counter, but doesn’t make it lose a turn.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Both are WAI. Barriss cleansed thrawn (read her passive) and boba isnt supposed to lose turn meter when he revives.
  • It also happens all the time in Territory Battles (Imperial). The rebels attack you right after their stun is over. Of course that makes that stun works just as confussion: prevents the unit to counter, but doesn’t make it lose a turn.

In some phases rebels have a 60% chance to clear debuffs at the start of their turn.

• Semi
    133 posts Member
    It also happens all the time in Territory Battles (Imperial). The rebels attack you right after their stun is over. Of course that makes that stun works just as confussion: prevents the unit to counter, but doesn’t make it lose a turn.

This was in my opinion the most annoying thing of DS TB i did not read all the rebels abilities but they cleanse a lot.