Which 'Chromium Only' char should be sdded to Cantina?

Prev1
Darth_Malak
577 posts Member
edited February 2016

Which 'Chromium Only' char should be sdded to Cantina? 239 votes

Kit Fisto
8%
GeddreJaqen_HgharDanixAlecationKAULISmithieBrannoArarisValerianWildGruntJumbuckJediLazerriftchipmunk19ThechosenoneTPM10KEquus_PallidusNikoms565RaikireDrakomorosElTiozoDooku_for_days 21 votes
Darth Maul
17%
AdamWJT38SlythRinnEtevoJordtroutvincentlondonWildcats1203Plague_IncFoojJedispliceBarabajagalnysiCyberWolf1ReeYeesDrefencheetah2114Stuwartnighttiger1WildWest1974Druka 42 votes
OWK ( old Ben )
20%
Circuit8ccfooRutankWillziakDeathSSlayerTardis1205stupidfatfoolEikasCurryCompreZPoe_Dameron_BLK1MojubaThomasLyleDrakeIXDarioFinnYourMomCheatOnWiiFitmitkodimaFilipdkredsoxlordteri 48 votes
Aalya
25%
HyperalloyStekcir_LeinadGenakumaSongDrPancakesJaegerPoerliTagichatnBoro_Smooth1Sticare_Courts_0073ReyneShanksRogerfanRogan_Ban84DhallNutteralexRonTomhaplothepatryn91FrenzytomDarthNico 61 votes
Leia
13%
TelaanDarthMessi1984Otrill143ShadowHoundsolderboyjx25RobbathehuttFortunyGobear5555Sippycuphan20enderNilthor_royanJohnnyMakeBelieveEleiemCnKBskiJuan123EricKMizake_MizanDarthCranxWedge_Antilles 32 votes
Stormtrooper Han
0%
KrokovichInternetSwag 2 votes
Rex
4%
ItscaptainphasmaRed_CometMiyagiknowkarateSupremeLeaderSnokeBar_BuryinJensxnGator2bsbehr228AeroDuckoo 10 votes
Other
9%
BarrokdarksideAbyssRonoaldoDarthbinksGalgenstrickCastaspellaSupremeNaurosVodoAmaltheaDarken26QGJMAlkunBubblechompDefinitivePoeCounterKoryphaiaFirstOrder66CookieCrisppBigBoss13 23 votes

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Aalya
    If you check Cantina Battle 1-E and 5-F. Those node is Light side. Must be Aayla Secura!
  • Other
    Storm Trooper Han isn't Chromium-Only Toon.

Grand Moff Tarkin should be added, for the Empire Strikes Back update, after our last RotJ update.
  • Leia
    Doubt it will be Rex, and Stormtrooper Han is available from the the Arena already.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Kit Fisto
    Song wrote: »
    If you check Cantina Battle 1-E and 5-F. Those node is Light side. Must be Aayla Secura!

That would be sick. Almost got her to 5 stars and she is my favorite jedi in the game aside from Old Ben. I could see it being her and not disappointing the spenders since she is one of the easiest to get from spending.

I voted Kit just because I feel it will be one of the easier to farm chromium-only characters (like Aayla) and like you said, it is light side nodes so a light side character will likely come.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Aalya
    Kit Fisto would be my second choice. OMG either one will be good. They both are good lol
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Amusing that the guy it actually will be is not one of the poll options.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member

How did you come up with that conclusion???
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Aalya
    Ztyle wrote: »

Did you check Cantina Battle 1-E and 5-F ? those enemy is from light side.
    And it can't be Leia czu she is more like the main exclusive hero.
    Thirdly Aayla i haven't seen anyone use her in Arena. So it won't hurt those big boy Whale.
  • Darth Maul
    I hope not Aaylah or Leia or kit, they are already 7*. Maul would be nice need 8 shards to finish him, or old Ben
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Aalya
    It will be Cad Bane or Tarkin dont get your hopes up high, they already released QGJ they wont be releasing Another strong exclusive toon again so soon
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Other
    Tarkin, setting up for an Empire event alongside the RG rework and Magmatrooper from monthly rewards.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member

Did you check Cantina Battle 1-E and 5-F ? those enemy is from light side.
    And it can't be Leia czu she is more like the main exclusive hero.
    Thirdly Aayla i haven't seen anyone use her in Arena. So it won't hurt those big boy Whale.

5-F is mostly ls enemies, granted, but
    Take a look at 5-G, mostly ds enemies, and Chewie is the price, and it's the same enemies you face in 1-F and 1-G, 1-G is where you get Talia
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Darth Maul
    I hope it's not Old Ben though. CG would have to nerf him within a week with everyone complaining about him since everyone will be using him. I kinda want Maul so I can take him from a lucky 4* chromium drop to 7*, but he'd probably be nerfed too.
  • OWK ( old Ben )
    Please not yet another heroe from the clone wars, more original heroes from the old star wars please
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Other
    I think (and hope) it will be Cad Bane. Would make sense since everybody got shards for logging in last month but not enough to unlock him.
    And yeah, I would like to have him on my roster :)
  • Aalya
    Definitely Aaliyah (the singer) or Stormtrooper Han (the very exclusive chromium-only).
    /sarcasm
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Other
    Agreed with the Tarkin posts.
  • Other
    IMA GUN DII PLEASEEEE
  • Darth Maul
    Darth Maul for me. Him and Grevious are my two favourite Star Wars characters. It would be great to be able to acquire either of them without spending money on the game!
  • Aalya
    Ayala and my other guess is Darth Maul
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Aalya
    Rogerfan wrote: »
    It will be Cad Bane or Tarkin dont get your hopes up high, they already released QGJ they wont be releasing Another strong exclusive toon again so soon

Okay but why you voted for Aalya? lol
  • Leia
    I want Leia, but it will prob be a scoundrel to get ready for the new scoundrel event
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Rex
    I know they just added Rex, but who is going to throw cash at chromiums for him, really?

#FreeRex
  • OWK ( old Ben )
    I voted for Old Ben but DM would be also nice. Sry for the typos
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Aalya
    Aayla, Kit or ben
  • Other
    I hope its Lando. He's got some sick AoE potential and he's a scoundrel. I'm bummed he's not also a Rebel as he would really round out a sweet rebel team with Ackbar, Luke, Leia and ST Han.
  • Other
    Gotta be Grand Moff Tarkin, in preparation for the Empire Stikes Back update. ;)
  • Darth Maul
    Hoping for Maul - my favourite Star Wars character and I'm not a million miles off 6*ing him!
    Shame he's so squishy but he is one of the few whose palystyle actually makes you think about who to attack. Wish there were more like him!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

Because of wishful thinking
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I think he will be either a Scoundrel (Lando or Cad bane) or an Empire (Snowtrooper or Moff Tarkin)