Eath Koth

Is he good enough at 7 starts to be used to beat yoda when the event comes back around or should I stop farming him. My team will be QGJ, lumi,mace,JC,Eath

Replies

• HAM
    12 posts Member
    I have the same team, im not sure to be honest. His stun could be extremly important. Not just on yoda but others aswell
  • Well, he's decent,with QGJ you have a semi-reliable stun on turn 7,he's easy to farm and with new update there will be a new wave of droids. So keep farming him (he's not half bad in GW either), but for that challenge is just decent. You'll never be able to stun little green goblin.On a side note, be mindful of not using specials on yoda, he's going to resist everything and get turn meter in return.
  • Ah okay cheers
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've seen people beat 7* Yoda with Eeth on their team. I am farming him right now to get to 6* since 6* Bariss won't be done in time. His average damage, benefits vs. droids, and his amazingly reliable stun makes him a useful toon in certain situations. Being able to sub him in for an arena match against an all-droid team and then bringing in your original squad afterwards would be pretty sick.