Do you find videos helpful for learning?

eBitzu
286 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello guys,

I'm watching a lot of SWGoH videos these days on YouTube, but they are long and awful boring and you have to watch a lot to get a good hint.

Also there are a lot of chromium unpacking which I can't understand why are so viewed?

So would you like a channel or twitch where you can't find real answers with examples to your questions or curiosity?
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Do you find videos helpful for learning? 10 votes

Yeah, I wan't them
70%
IricsEllo_AstyLazerrift2Milly_htowmDarthBalVicSetacJaquizz1616 7 votes
No, get outta here
30%
Willkimm98RenegadeDXOuchie 3 votes

Replies

• Yeah, I wan't them
    It is hard to find typically what I am really looking for - most rehash information that is already on here, open packs, play GW. I am really looking for team compositions that I cannot put together yet or to view a character in action that I am considering unlocking.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Ello_Asty wrote: »
    It is hard to find typically what I am really looking for - most rehash information that is already on here, open packs, play GW. I am really looking for team compositions that I cannot put together yet or to view a character in action that I am considering unlocking.

So you want a whale account with brains to experiment different stuff?
  • I would have expected more replies or votes..
  • Yeah, I wan't them
    eBitzu wrote: »
    Ello_Asty wrote: »

So you want a whale account with brains to experiment different stuff?
    What? Here is an example: I wanted to see a FOO before I started farming him. That's not a whale account - just wanted to see what someone else went after and his damage with/without Phasma out of curiosity. That's not like hey, whale, farm this whole team for me and try it out against this other team composition or whatever you are implying. It's more like borrowing an ally's Boba Fett to see what the crit bonus would do.

☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • I get it.. hope I will have the chance