Territory Wars

What happens when it's match making time and we have an odd number of guilds? What happens to that poor 1 leftover guild in the whole wide world that doesn't get a fight?

Just a fun thought, maybe a notification or something...

Btw love TW but not the everyone ties it thing, personally I would love the game to take the 50 members GP and divide it by 50 for your guild average GP.. At the end of battle if both sides finish the board, the winner is who has the highest average GP leftover :)

Replies

• One guild starts with more average GP. Sooo.... no.
  • Personally I think the mechanics is skewed to favor defense, I'd like to see either increasing the conquest value as you go deeper into enemy territory, or award some banners based on either the total territory captured or the difference between captured and how many territories you retained in defense.
  • It would have been nice if they would have been more clear that you had to go into the meaningless preview phase of TW to actually participate in the event!
    The first TW I went in there couldn’t do anything and left so this time I ignored it and now I’m locked out of the TW. Not sure why the preview phase even exists and why it didn’t state more clearly that it was required to participate.