Do TW need more conditions?

Because my guild and the guild we played against wiped the floor with each other and de facto tied because we both conquered everything.... Should there be some kind of speed advantage that if your guilds overall time in battle is shorter you win? First team to clear the map wins? Something because having both sides get 2nd place rewards isnt great...

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I’m not opposed to a tie breaker function, but speed-based methods will be disastrous for players in different time zones and guild that cover members from different parts of the world.

The more popular opinion I’ve seen revolves around extra banner points for successful defenses against enemy teams.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • It would require a more staggered approach to deal with time zones
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    -10 for losing a battle or (better) +10 for successful defending or something like that, would be the best solution I guess. Or only +/-5 points or whatever.

Being first is not fair because of the time zones. We had a draw too and it's a big disappointment, because of the rank 2 rewards for both (which makes sense because both could agree doing nothing and get first rank rewards). I think that strong guilds with big roosters will be able to clear all territories every time. There really is need for a change.
  • Just +1 for surviving a battle
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    I think that strong guilds with big roosters will be able to clear all territories every time. There really is need for a change.

I personally think that this issue should be adressed. Push up the amount of defence teams as GP goes up. So that the strong guilds with 100+m GP also face a kind of competition instead of easy clearing the map each time.
    I won't talk about numbers here, because I have honestly no idea how many teams the high rollers had left in the end.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I’m not opposed to a tie breaker function, but speed-based methods will be disastrous for players in different time zones and guild that cover members from different parts of the world.

The more popular opinion I’ve seen revolves around extra banner points for successful defenses against enemy teams.

This! And if a speed bonus is introduced the stress factor will rise immensly. I'm completely against it.
  • Hi folks,
    after the first experience wirt TW, there
    is one thing i would linke to ask you:
    why is there the button ‚report guild‘ ?
    What should you report we have no details
    from the opponent so where is the purpose
    of that button?
  • I imagine the report button is for convenience because of all the recent issues with DS TB. New content, lots of potential bugs or exploitation’s. It may have been a last minute implementation to save face (and time) for the player base to documentnit that way instead of flooding he forums again.

Thankfully very few issues cropped up during this event! Didn’t see any enemies spamming multiple CLS teams from the same player, at least lol
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne