Tw improvement suggestion

The rewards for both teams should be based on the team with the highest GP.

If you're a 52 mill GP team and fight a 65 mill GP team and win, you should the first place rewards of the 60-70 mill GP tier.

Replies

• I’d like to see points for a successful defense. Then we would have fewer ties
  • Thanks for reading my post before posting....
    Whindanser wrote: »
    I’d like to see points for a successful defense. Then we would have fewer ties

I did read it. I just chose to ignore it.
  • Fail.
  • The rewards for both teams should be based on the team with the highest GP.

If you're a 52 mill GP team and fight a 65 mill GP team and win, you should the first place rewards of the 60-70 mill GP tier.

a 52mil wouldnt be matched with a 65mil... fail

Is this so uncommon? This is how most people in America speak. 98 average IQ in America ftw. You say your point. Other person says something off topic that they think. I mean go out and listen to some people talk. It’s like a miracle when someone actually responds logically and on the point of the other. Example. “Bruh, I got the new Star Wars battlefront game.” Response, “bruh, I have a PlayStation, want some fried chicken.” This would be considered normal to most people.

In terms of your post. I think that’s a great idea. Would give a little extra reward to those that win underdog matchups. And for those that win matches they already should’ve won, nothing will change. Honestly a win-win the way I look at it. Don’t really see any negatives. How would the losing team be dealt with though? Would they drop down to second place rewards of the GP of the underdog that beat them?
  • I think the reward tier should simply be based on the highest guilds GP. For loser too.

PS. I want fried chicken now.
  • Is it the guild's overall GP that is taken into account for matchmaking or the combined GP of the participants within a guild? Not everyone participates so I guess it's the latter.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Is it the guild's overall GP that is taken into account for matchmaking or the combined GP of the participants within a guild? Not everyone participates so I guess it's the latter.

It is the latter, so the OP does not know which reward tier the opposing guild was in, but bases his suggestion on an assumption that they were in 60-70m GP tier.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Award 1 point to the defense team every time a defense holds an attack.
  • I was making up the situation

We are actually a 35.1 million go alliance. And we just got matched to a 49.1 million alliance.

This is brutal matchmaking. I don't think we have a chance but of we did , we should definitely get the higher tier rewards.