What’s threshold for TW?

How are enemy guilds decided in TW? What is the +/- threshold?

Our guild has 75 million GP.
Our first TW was v a 80 million guild.
Our second TW is v a 83 million guild.

Is this WAI? Over 10% difference in GP seems a huge hurdle to me.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed they’re sleeping:(

Replies

• Options
    Not everyone enters the tw
  • Options
    Their active GP depends on how many of them locked in. So if your full guild participated, but not all of theirs participated they could have even or less active Gp then your guild
  • Options
    I started a thread on this in the Territory War sub forum. Our opponent went from almost 59M to almost 67M
  • Options
    Thanks for reply, I guess that makes sense! Wish there was a way to show that, maybe in top right near enemy guild would be great:)
  • Options
    Yeah it also seems like most guild's with 80+ gp are gonna be extremely active, but who knows.
  • Options
    Yeah, I was thinking same:) when we get crushed after 2 hours I’ll know for sure haha:)
  • Options
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    We face a guild where 46 persons have joined in, you Also see that because of this, we can only deploy 23 defensive Squads per territory
  • Options
    Ah, good point! When attacking, we should be fighting less than 24 defence teams in each area. This will be evidence that they don’t have full 50/50 participation. If not, the game has balancing issues:)
  • Options
    Well the battle has started and they have the same number of defence teams per area same as us 23/23.

So much for them having less participation to make it fair. No they just have an extra 8 million GP at their disposal:( poor balancing/matchmaking CG