Rancor team

https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection/
I just got Zader this week thanks to the Zeta dropped by EA. I also have my Teebo at full abilities. I've been using Teebo, Wiggs, Chaze as my primary pit team, followed by Zader, EP, CD, GMT, and RG for my second team. These do somewhere between 1.5m-3m and 500k-1.5m damage, respectively.
I'm wondering if, with my current roster, there's a different team comp I should look at for better damage, possibly even solo?
My guild runs Tiers V and VI.

Replies

• Under Zader you’ll want TFP built up as well as Jyn and Tarkin. Rex works really well as a place holder for Thrawn. With that team I can solo the whole thing on heroic. With Thrawn in place of Rex I can pretty much auto solo. Just need some speed and potency. Hope that helps.
  • Zader lead, jyn, tfp, bistan, thrawn/rex should get you through the whole raid. Even if jyn and bistan are gear 8, so long as their speed is 200+(fairly easy) they can stroll through the whole thing.
  • So in other words, my roster isn't close to ready for a solo run
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    You are missing at least one piece. With zader and some empire/sith you are part of the way there. Teebo needs to be stealthed and given you would be running zader in lead then you would need R2 which is not done. You want Jyn (long way off and tough grind) or TFP. Thrawn can also fit in. At the moment though you have some members of a solo team but key bits missing. Using Sidious under zader and drop maybe Dooku may help (may not) but won't solo it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Turnmeter manipulation (remove TM from Rancor, give TM to team)

Speed down on Rancor

Tenacity down on rancor (or very high potency on your team)

Speed mods on TM manipulators. Others need to be slow.
  • So I now have CLS gear 8 and working on my TFP. How would it make sense to mix my team for max damage at this point? I'm thinking either Teebo or CLS lead with TFP and then Wiggs or Chaze? Or do I go Zader lead, TFP, CLS, Teebo, GMT? Or something completely different because I suck at team crafting :P
  • thomssi wrote: »
    You are missing at least one piece. With zader and some empire/sith you are part of the way there. Teebo needs to be stealthed and given you would be running zader in lead then you would need R2 which is not done. You want Jyn (long way off and tough grind) or TFP. Thrawn can also fit in. At the moment though you have some members of a solo team but key bits missing. Using Sidious under zader and drop maybe Dooku may help (may not) but won't solo it.

Not all true at all
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    So I now have CLS gear 8 and working on my TFP. How would it make sense to mix my team for max damage at this point? I'm thinking either Teebo or CLS lead with TFP and then Wiggs or Chaze? Or do I go Zader lead, TFP, CLS, Teebo, GMT? Or something completely different because I suck at team crafting :P

There are options you can use with what you have, zVader lead tie r2 teebo Sid will work, it will take a bit of time but that squad will manually solo the raid on tier seven.
  • Make sure you have teebo omega basic and what you want to do is use r2 to cover the stealth on teebo between teebo so self stealth . This keeps teebo perma stealthed, allowing him to pull TM every turn, Sid adds dots and can pull TM due to zVader lead, zVader adds dots and can pull TM and tie can pull TM and hits hard. R2 is just there to keep stealth on teebo and burning on rancor to help with evasions
  • With CLS' damage output and 100% TM reduction, why not include him instead of Sid?
  • Sid to stack dots, . . . If you want to run CLS look into wedge lead Biggs CLS teebo r2