Is Boba Worth it?

I currently have been farming him in Cantina hes 50/80 is it worth finishing to unlock him or switching to Qui-Gon as i see alot of good things about him.

Current Chars im running , Sidious, Lumi, Barriss, Dooku, GS all lvl 53 same as my level

Replies

• Options
    i have boba fully leveled up, he's ok but currently and before the update he just never had a chance to attack.
  • Options
    I have a 7* near fully maxed boba. If I were you I'd stop farming him asap and start on someone better. You can always go back to him later on or maybe even get him out of a bronze pack (that's how I originally got him)
  • Options
    Thanks i think i got for Qgj now then
  • Options
    I too farmed him before Poe or QGJ was even available. Perhaps in the next level increase with his 50% crit damage he will make a come back. For now he is really only good for the tank challenge, move on to someone else.
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    I too farmed him before Poe or QGJ was even available. Perhaps in the next level increase with his 50% crit damage he will make a come back. For now he is really only good for the tank challenge, move on to someone else.
    Anraeth wrote: »

This. I have him at 5* and halfway to 6*. I really wish I had invested that into Daka instead (Poe and QGJ were unavailable at the time)
  • Options
    I love the character, but he's fallen out of my GW rotation in favor of stronger toons. He still gets used in DS battles and the odd challenge here and there.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    As a huge fan loved character in the star wars world, they dropped the ball on his character skill set
  • Options
    He's one of those character I just ignore because he doesn't seem to pose much of a threat