TW not visible

Lion
51 posts Member
For some of our guildmates it’s just not exists in the guild events. Does anyone else experiencing same problem?

Replies

• It’s because they didn’t sign up
  • Or they were not part of your guild after lock in
  • they never locked in
  • Lion
    51 posts Member
    50/50 were participating previous time, but now there is nothing in guild events for them
  • Lion
    51 posts Member
    7 mates are not able to join
  • Lion wrote: »
    50/50 were participating previous time, but now there is nothing in guild events for them

You have to sign up everytime. It's way past the point where they could join.
  • Lion
    51 posts Member
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Lion wrote: »

You have to sign up everytime. It's way past the point where they could join.

How to sign up if there is nothing displayed?
    Now they see only LSTB is coming in 3 days
  • in the preview phase they have 24 hours to "enter" the TW. they need to enter it to be locked in.
    they never locked in so they dont see it
  • Lion
    51 posts Member
    They were not able to lock in because there were nothing in guild events
  • after lock 24 hours expired there was nothing they could lock in to. for the previous 24 hours there was
  • Lion
    51 posts Member
    Once first TW finished there were nothing in their events. So, no one at to enter. Even if someone missing to enter during preview phase they at least see the current progress
  • Ok I can say for sure..it never showed up in my client either. I log into this game a minimum of 10x a day and I never SAW it.
  • LION thank you for starting this thread..I was beginning to think either I had lost my mind or my guild officers Black Balled me :)
  • Lion
    51 posts Member
    Fett8641 wrote: »
    LION thank you for starting this thread..I was beginning to think either I had lost my mind or my guild officers Black Balled me :)
    I hope devs will see this, cause EA help didn’t response
  • Mort909
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    This just happened to me as well. The last TW never showed up. I was talking on discord and they were talking about setting up defensive teams, and I was like... wait a minute.... I know I was in TB p6 multiple times, and there was no TW there for sure. So now I am out a couple zetas and some **** off guild mates ;P