DarthGugel
175 posts Member
edited December 2017
Which Zeta are you thinking.
https://swgoh.gg/u/admiralgugel/

Next Zeta 69 votes

Zinn
28%
Zombie961Vinny_Vader_VediRiznUltimateSeaDogdakstrakerElleMadaraNedusPremierVenothOneWorldAwayAbrekVAriellatherealsithvaderLeo476KyJoe_Coolpsag12ilNomadSlugbaccaDarth_Jar_JarSolidgranitYvellkan 20 votes
Zhrawn
13%
CorvusTAZZZOOOTantema_GarnikDandrethegiantDrMaggotFauztinThrexMaceWindudeDarkSoulsOne1 9 votes
Zylo
7%
NichoSamDSCDarkPieceYando_ScrozelliFierceRevan 5 votes
Nihluis unique
5%
TooLAnakin_SkywalkerPHENIX1Trojan 4 votes
D Zropper
0%
Wait for Zolo
13%
GlitterOutlawThemylifeisagame007CleverWesskywhopperthomssiSyrup_Chugger3Trebor_Coleplorei 9 votes
Z2-Z2
10%
Darth_cowboydad2my3Darth_PaulQwat2taystrunk12Old_Man_JenkinsJaydyzzle813 7 votes
Save em
21%
diangeloSTRIKEBOMBKaneKarandMike7169XiXiSJBinSAsKDarthGugelGhostJaysuzukitamachionophileewqewqcOmega_S021Leon4107Jammaxtakowalker 15 votes

Replies

• Options
    Zhrawn
    Thrawn unic
  • Options
    Zhrawn
    Already got both of DN (oops on both), next is Thrawn or Vader. Probably Thrawn to finish R2 event when CLS drops. Safer after that for raids.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Zinn
    zFinn is literally a game changer. The arts is required for the faction to be be like viable, but after you commit to it, they are easily the best pve team in the game.
  • Options
    Save em
    I have heard Finn's zeta is pretty OP, especially in Galactic Wars.
  • Options
    Zylo
    Some of these only work with others like DT only zeta him if you use keen mic a lot otherwise I wouldn’t worry about it, but zylo in my opinion is one of the best everyone should do it when they have him viable
  • Options
    Zhrawn
    Thrawn lead
  • Options
    Rey............
  • Options
    Zinn
    The fact zFinn isn't 100% tells me not everyone has him... zFinn, reistance, it'll be your win button on any and all events you can use them in.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Zinn
    zFinn changed the game for me. I couldn't believe I didn't do it earlier. Both Mobile Gamer and Ahnald rank it as top zeta. Do it.
  • Options
    Z2-Z2
    Z2-Z2 boi