Which chromium is going to be released in cantina battles

With the dev update saying that a chromium exclusive toon would be moved to a couple battles in cantina I was wondering who it might be.

I started in late December, so I don't know who the original ones were, but usually with games like this they take older ones and release them.

Anyone have any educated guesses on who it might be, I know I'm hoping its Leia for my rebel squad, but not sure if she was an original (and if QGJ was either)
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• RonTom
    268 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    One of the original chromiums is a pretty sure bet. The scoundrel event is coming soon and since he's currently out of meta Lando is a decent bet. If I could choose I would pick Secura or Leia, but I doubt it's one of them. Cad Bane perhaps, he's not very good but would be nice for the scoundrel event.
  • Forgot about the scoundrel event, so you are probably right. Too bad though as they would be the last two on the list that I would want access to, but I'm working on finishing off Dooku and then Bariss anyways so at least it won't affect my plan
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I would bet for Cad Bane
  • Cad Bane was the login reward last month, but logging in every day only provided 30/50 shards for his unlock, so he's the most likely candidate.
  • RonTom wrote: »
    One of the original chromiums is a pretty sure bet. The scoundrel event is coming soon and since he's currently out of meta Lando is a decent bet. If I could choose I would pick Secura or Leia, but I doubt it's one of them. Cad Bane perhaps, he's not very good but would be nice for the scoundrel event.

Why will they give out a free scoundrel? They have not given out a free Jedi for Yoda Event.
  • xJazzx wrote: »
    RonTom wrote: »

Why will they give out a free scoundrel? They have not given out a free Jedi for Yoda Event.

Just before the Jedi event they moved QGJ into cantina reward so I think it would be a good bet they move a scoundrel before the scoundrel event
  • What scoundrel event is this?
  • It is a data mined possibility

Scoundrel event to make credits (won't unlock any hero like the Jedi event)
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I hope if the data-mined Scoundrel event is true, they will make the progression different than the Yoda event. It would be a shame to progress through 7 levels based on your 5x Scoundrels star levels where the only reward is credits lol.

I'm sure they will switch up how the event works. It will be only Scoundrels ofc, but you won't be required to have them at a certain star level and it won't be only 7 levels.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm hoping it is something you can do once a day, I got Yoda to 5* on day one, got my Jedi up to 6* on day 6, couldn't finish it, but for me the entire event was 5 battles to get Yoda and then about 50 tries on 6*

Would be nice to have something to do every day

Edit: and currently hoping Lando is the character they put in the cantina battles
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm hoping it is something you can do once a day, I got Yoda to 5* on day one, got my Jedi up to 6* on day 6, couldn't finish it, but for me the entire event was 5 battles to get Yoda and then about 50 tries on 6*

Edit: and currently hoping Lando is the character they put in the cantina battles

Exactly. They have an opportunity to introduce new content through these events that isn't just "5 minutes and your done for the week-long event". It could be an event that you can get an extra 3-5 hours of playtime throughout the week. We can only hope this will be the case for the Scoundrel event if it is focused on credits and not unlocking a new hero.

• Lando, Maul and Leia are my three bets. I suspect it to be Maul tho. I hope it's Leia or Old Ben
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Honestly, I'm really hoping it's Leia. Perhaps the Devs are giving the rebel team meta a bone, and giving them that missing link. I'm all for Hoth,Han, Ack, Lei.
  • I bet it's Cad Bane
  • Anraeth wrote: »
    Honestly, I'm really hoping it's Leia. Perhaps the Devs are giving the rebel team meta a bone, and giving them that missing link. I'm all for Hoth,Han, Ack, Lei.

That's 4/5 of my dream team
  • I'm hoping it is something you can do once a day, I got Yoda to 5* on day one, got my Jedi up to 6* on day 6, couldn't finish it, but for me the entire event was 5 battles to get Yoda and then about 50 tries on 6*

Exactly. They have an opportunity to introduce new content through these events that isn't just "5 minutes and your done for the week-long event". It could be an event that you can get an extra 3-5 hours of playtime throughout the week. We can only hope this will be the case for the Scoundrel event if it is focused on credits and not unlocking a new hero.

Exactly, even with Yoda it could've been fight 5-6 battles at each level before you got to Yoda. It easily could've been more than 5 minutes for me in day one and an hour of trying on day 6 before I realized my 6* Jedi weren't good enough