Good Defensive teams?

I have heard that it is a good idea to leave a good defensive team as your last battle in Arena, and now that we need them for Territory Wars, what are some good defensive teams to use?
Ally Code: 357-613-281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/

Replies

• I find a teebo leader+ ewok elder/dhaka (even both) + few high dps so anoying in TW because u are usually unable to focus on them until dead... And it means those dps keeps atacking u and stealthing, and if u even kill some elder will revive him xD
    It means that u have to outspeed them by a lot to be sure to kill them with a single squad, and it means u have to waste in offense a good squad (with good speed) to kill this team with poor galactic power and without a lot of use out of defense xD

A good deployement strategy imo!
  • I have heard that it is a good idea to leave a good defensive team as your last battle in Arena, and now that we need them for Territory Wars, what are some good defensive teams to use?

Gk lead, zeta barris, Chirrut, Baze, r2

This team may not be able to deliver alot of damage, but on defense it should be very hard to kill. And even if i could beat this team, i would rather avoid them