Zeta's from Fleet Challenges

Has anybody else had a hard time farming zeta mats from the fleet challenges? Since the update right before thanksgiving, I have not received a single zeta from the challenges. Hopefully I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Replies

• GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but you're alone.
    Got 2 yesterday, got another 1 today.
  • Options
    Zetas are streaky, I haven't seen one in weeks either but I know I'll eventually get 3/4. They really should work to balance it out tho. Someone getting 20 zetas in the same time someone else gets 8 completely imbalances the game. I know a few people that unlocked zetas same time as me and have farmed 2-3 full zetas more than me

And I know you can buy them in fleet shop but every zeta someone gets in a challenge is 1.5 days of fleet currency. So in the above example for the second person to stay even they have to spend 18 days of fleet currency which then makes them fall behind on ships
  • Options
    I've noticed that my zeta farming has gone considerably down since we were given those free zetas for the anniversary rewards. I would farm 20 zeta mats on average in about 2 months. Since the rewards, I have only farmed a single zeta mat.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Did not receive any in the last 2 days
  • Options
    It can be streaky. The worst I've had was 7 sims in a row with zero Zetas; the best I've had was 4 sims of 5 landing 2 zetas and the 5th sim landing 1. Actually it was 2-2-2-1-2. Hard to believe, I know. But I record every result immediately after simming it in the notes app.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Zetas are sneaky. 100%
  • Options
    The intended way of farming zetas is through the fleet store, that’s why they’re always there. Fleet Challenges are for ship ability materials, zetas are just a bonus to alleviate the strain on your fleet tokens.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I can't wait until my pilots and ships don't need help anymore, but until that happens I won't be getting any zetas from the shop. So the mat challenge is the only way to get them.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    The intended way of farming zetas is through the fleet store, that’s why they’re always there. Fleet Challenges are for ship ability materials, zetas are just a bonus to alleviate the strain on your fleet tokens.

Well that's one (i.e. your) way of looking at it...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SCPD
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Shady_Rage wrote: »
    Has anybody else had a hard time farming zeta mats from the fleet challenges? Since the update right before thanksgiving, I have not received a single zeta from the challenges. Hopefully I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I've experienced no zeta 2 weeks in a row a few times. The RAM is low and the number of attempt is just not enough to balance the RAM. I posted about this issue before, suggesting guarantee at least 1 zeta from every 2 challenges