Timezone Change

Please, before this gets bombarded with the 'EA doesn't care' or 'Many people have this problem as well', I was told by the help team to post here.
So I'll be moving halfway across the globe soon, and over the last couple of months I have been contacting support with regard to a timezone change. I have been informed they have removed the function but I persisted in proving that I have a legitimate need for this and am not trying to abuse the system or any ideas of such.
May I just check if any game developers browse this forum, and that if they are aware of this issue, are there any plans to address this in the near future?
Right now my guild's TWs and TBs are going great, and it will be a real shame if I have to give up this game. It will be physically impossible for me to juggle my new lifestyle overseas with this game having to wake up at 4 am for the 2 bonus energies and that will definitely put me behind my already extremely competitive shard (top 10 to 50 overnight)
Before Territory Wars honestly starting over was still a viable option, but now you'll need years to catch up on the roster this game now requires. I seek some help and understanding here in the forum, and I'm hoping to find any suggestions, or any way I can solve this issue.
Many thanks.

Replies

• jonni
    133 posts Member
    Options
    i too am curious about this topic as I might be relocating some time in the coming future. Any input from people who know about this?
  • Options
    Start going to bed real early
  • Options
    I agree - it would be really nice if they allowed us to choose our reset time. Even if you only let us do it once every year or something like that, to never be able to choose what the right time is for your lifestyle makes it incredibly difficult to be competitive in this game.
  • Options
    I just responded to an email about this too. Singapore time zone to EST, US time zone is 12 hours apart. It's just one or two file adjustments. That's like one tenth of the work compared to moving accounts from iOS to Android or vice versa. That was impossible 18 months ago, but it can be done now. I guess we have to nag them about the issue for about 18 months, and we might have the solution?