TW - Points calculation question

So my guild just finished TW where both sides defeated all territories (fires in every territorry for each guild). So should be a tie, right? Wrong. Final score was 13,910 to 15,050. We are sure that we filled the max number of defensive slots (23 of 23) for each territory. How did we end up with such a lower score?

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Did you get the draw bug on the last team of a territory?
  • Draw bug?

MELSHI: *Draw Bug*, describe, what are we looking for?
  • Same thing happened to our guild. Filled all defense, cleared everything on offense, and we lost by 10 points. i know its not a huge difference in rewards, but a lot of our members are pretty frustrated which sucks because this is my favorite game mode already.
  • Had the same bug, no one reported a draw bug or freezing after winning. Both guilds had deployed max defence teams and cleared the board. We lost by 10 points...

It’s not the rewards we care it’s the unrewarded effort in the case of pride and getting what you played for. It’s just hilarious this bug exists for what is essentially a high school level coding project to do a sum check.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    If the other team had 50 members participate to your 46 they could have had 25 defensive squads per territory generating an extra 40 banners per territory on defense

Although it could be a glitch that it didn't count conquering one of the back territories because the point difference is exactly 1,140 which you can confirm but I believe is the point value of the back territories with 23 defensive squads
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    No, both guilds have to place the same max number of squads
  • Right, both sides had 23 squads in each territory. Max limit for both sides was 23.
  • The last fight in one of the territories ended in draw as the last guy was dying and the clearing the territory bonus or the 10 point match didn't trigger
  • Has this bug been reported anywhere?
  • Has this bug been reported anywhere?

There are multiple reports of it on the EA help where bugs are now taken care of. No official response yet from the devs. Don’t hold your breath for one though, as more important to get new money sinks out in time for Xmas.