My top 10 characters in most need of a rework

10. URoRuR'R'R

Honestly, he has a pretty decent kit, but his stats are horrible. He also needs more tuskens to make use of his abilities as well

9. Grandmaster Yoda

Not too bad, but not even close to what he should be

8. Pao and Bodhi

These guys are pretty terrible but they are low on the list because the last thing the game needs right now are more rebels

7. Cad Bane

Again not the worst, but could DEFINITELY use a rework

6. Kit Fisto

His stats are decent, but his abilities are garbage

5. Plo Koon

He's never been good in this game, average at best. His kit needs a tuneup

4. IG-100

Good health, mediocre everything else

3. CUP

This one goes without saying

2. Mace Windu

His abilities are mediocre at best and below average at worst, his damage is not good and he doesn't really excel at anything. He isn't even close to his movie counterpart.

And number one is...

CLS!

I'm joking, he's the most game breaking thing to ever happen to this game hands down.

For real this time

1. General Grievous

His abilities are terrible his stats are terrible, his only redeeming quality is his above average damage, or at least it would be if he wasn't so abysmally slow. He barely ever even gets a turn against meta teams. He definitely deserves the number one most needed rework.

What characters are on your list? Did I horribly under rate a character? Let me know below!
"Because I'm Batman"-me

Replies

• I mean. Empire.
  • 1. Grievous
    2. GM Yoda
    3. Vader
    4. Palpatine (zeta)
    5. Kit Fisto
    6. Mace
    7. Cad Bane
    8. Ahsoka and Anakin (synergy)
    9. Barriss (make her dark side)
    10. Plo koon
  • Look at my pic, that's my number 1
  • Half of the Jedi need a major overhaul. Get Mace right. He needs to be an attacker and add Scavenger Rey type dps. Kit, eeth, plo give them something unique to each.
    CUP, Mob enforcer, jkg ug- just forget them. That’s a Rancor 0.
    BH need a face lift as well.
    Empire need a little more oomph. But that’s easily solved with another ability for Vader and zeta for palp. Just add some more. They need to be up there in numbers like rebels. Scout trooper, tie defender pilot, Rukh.
    Separatists with droideka and gg rework so I can stop reading the posts that all say it lol
  • I concur re: Grievous. Also the geos probably need a rework.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno wrote: »

@Kyno do you ever sleep? lol
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

I get a 2 min kitten nap every time i move a post.
  • Geonosians please. Throw in both GG's general and guard. Cup, greedo and nute!!!!!!!!!
  • What about Unaught he NEEDS IT. Lobot is also pretty bad. Bistan and Poa are not atrocious but nothing too special about them except frenzy, forgot which character has it. Ewoks should get a rework because damage is awful and nothing too good about their specials, rxcept Ewok eldet. Jedi consular does not need a rework however if he gets a zeta on his healing ability, healing might become great again
  • Bistan is great.

PLO needs redoing, badly. He was NOT a pilot. He was one of the greatest Jedi swordsmen ever. He defeated master yoda and kenobi, in light sabre duels, regularly. The only reason we see him in a ship in the movies is because Sidious did his homework and made sure order 66 attacked Plo in a ship. BECAUSE HE WAS USELESS AS A PILOT!

That is the funniest part. If they never touch his ship again, it will fit right in with the next generation of ships no matter what comes next. His toon however, is hopelessly inaccurate.
  • "He was NOT a pilot." Wait what? he dies in his starfighter, very much a pilot. Any source that says he was bad? And dont give he was shot down in a ship, thats like saying Ki adi mundi is bad at blast deflection. Plo was caught off guard

"He defeated master yoda and kenobi, in light sabre duels, regularly." Never heard of any source where he beats yoda regularly

Personal preferences of reworks.

Vader, favourite toon and want him to get synergy with palpatine as well as boost to his offence with a unique or 2, or else hopefully another special.

General grievious, sepratists need a rework as a faction, forget droids, I dont want synergy between r2 and sepratists, itfeels wrong.

Cad Bane, my fav bounty hunter, and they need a rework with territory battles.

Palpatine, needs his zetas

Anakin and Ahsoka synergy

Royal guard with palpatine synergy, similar line as magnaguards

Mace needs one too, he sucks

• I think Darth nihilus is the one who needs a rework he's completely dominating the entire domain, and I'm sick of these characters in general you need to buy most of the ones that are any good , and I don't know if anybody has this issue but every time I buy credits for the store I get ripped off by this glorified slot machine, don't get me wrong I love star wars and I love this game but I won't put anymore money towards it.
  • I love Nihilus I jump on him any chance I get if I see him in arena.
    So many characters need reworks, but I don't think any of them will get one. There's no money for EA in fixing toons we already have.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I love Nihilus I jump on him any chance I get if I see him in arena.
    So many characters need reworks, but I don't think any of them will get one. There's no money for EA in fixing toons we already have.

@freshprince19888
    They have reworked toons many times for no reason. Some have even been reworked to be a direct counter to a new toon, i.e. boba rework right around the start of the chaze epidemic.

The round of heavy reworks for the CLS drop gave 4 toons that many people had a significant boost and have brought them back into meta, so I'm not really sure why you would think that.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I get a 2 min kitten nap every time i move a post.

LOL