Sith

Hi
Is in the game a 5th Sith? :/ and what are your thoughts on Darth Maul 5*? A go in the arena or not?

Replies

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Im sorry I dont understand. There are 5 siths in game Yes

Dooku
    Sidious
    Darth Vader
    Savage Opress
    Darth Maul

Darth maul has high AOE damage but is fragile, he is also a little on the slow side so he dies before attacking usually (if hes focused on).

If you bring him on your team at 5*really depends on your team build, you would need a tank for him and coupled with other aoe dps he could be devastating.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Who do we have now? Darth Sidious, Tyranus (Dooku), Vader, Maul, and Savage. So yes, there are 5.

Problem with sith is that since the rule of 2 there aren't many unlike the Jedi. I imagine Emperor Palpatine will get the sith label, as would a hypothetical Clone Wars Maul, so you can add more through repeats.

The only other canon sith are Darth Plagueis and Darth Bane as far as I know.

Asajj is not a sith. She was a body guard/assasin, similar to the inquisitors I guess. Savage is a sith however because that's how Maul trained him until good one Sheev sensed what was going on.
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ventress is not Sith in game :/
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ventress is not Sith in game :/

Ahh sorry Asaji is not but some could argue she should be. As much as Savage ever was, she was Dooku's apprentice.
  • Vader should be. Isn't Kylo Sith?
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I would love to have a fulll stared Sith team
  • RonTom wrote: »
    Vader should be. Isn't Kylo Sith?
    Kylo is First Order