Thrawn/Sabine potency

From what I read, his Fracture can't be avoided/evaded so potency should not matter on this attack. Can others confirm? I have always been able to apply it.

I also thought I read this for Sabine's Dark Saber can't be resisted but seems it can be evaded so there you would need potency, correct?

Replies

• ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hello @GulSkiVader :)

You're correct, neither of them need Potency to apply Fracture or Dark Saber.
    However, Evasion is not mitigated by Potency, it's countered by Accuracy.
    So if you want Sabine's attack(s) to have more chances to hit you need to bump her Accuracy up. ;)
    You could also use other characters to apply debuffs that lower evasion (i.e, R2D2's Burning).
  • @ddlooping2 , thanks for your response. I did assume that Sabine's miss was due to potency.

I will not trade speed for accuracy and take my chances, lol. From what I know accuracy isn't available anywhere other than arrow mod.

I hear you on debuffs so will review that further on other debuff/abilities to help Sabine's saber to stick.
  • BTW, can her demolish help as that can apply stagger and other debuffs. Especially a zeta'd Sabine.
  • I'm not a Sabine expert I'm afraid, hopefully somebody who knows more about her will chime in. ;)
  • Demolish can't be evaded or countered. But the exposes and staggers can be resisted.

And as you found, Dark Saber can't be resisted, but can be evaded. And yeah it sucks.