Missing Daily activities

Am I going mad or are the daily activities "Train a single character" and "Make progress to upgrading a Mod" been removed. Or is this a fault in the game. I noticed this yesterday but hadn't been playing for about a month so I may have missed something. Really annoyed I can't get Free sim tickets anymore.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    the daily got removed, but the rewards were added to that last one for completing all dailies.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    They go away at a certain level (80 or 85) - congrats on getting stronger
  • Options
    The sims are part of the daily reward box upon completion of all tasks so you get 35 sims now, they removed the train a character a while ago if you are level 85
  • Options
    Am I going mad or are the daily activities "Train a single character" and "Make progress to upgrading a Mod" been removed. Or is this a fault in the game. I noticed this yesterday but hadn't been playing for about a month so I may have missed something. Really annoyed I can't get Free sim tickets anymore.

They are folded into the daily rewards after certain level and u still get sim tickets go read the past updates
  • Options
    That means youre lvl 80+
  • Options
    Ok thanks a lot
  • Options
    Yeah, it’s an easy thing to miss—how often do you look at the Completion bonus, anyway?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    They go into your complete all daily activities reward
  • Options
    In a similar vein I hit 40 yesterday but the "complete all daily activities" activity is gone. Any help?
  • Options
    Seems you're missing patch notes too. :D