TB, TW, and Ship Battles Are Garbage

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
what a waste of time. The give us time-cutting things (THANK YOU!) but now this stuff? zzzzzzzzzz Does anyone like this stuff other than getting yoda/wampa? And the new rewards are even worse. SMH
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Options
    Ships land territory battles are just "Meh" imo I don't dislike them... But I don't like them.

As for territory war, I'm loving it it's a blast imo.
  • Options
    Cool
  • Options
    i like TBs, TWs i am indifferent about, other than the loss of Guild Event currency we are now enduring because of their introduction. Can't make everyone happy all the time
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    Yes. Yes many people do. It's not perfect, but I very much enjoy TB, and TW... Ships also exist.

I like the format of TB. LS TB just needs to have more variety of opponents instead of waves of identical enemies. DS TB needs the bugs to be worked out, and WAY more freely available toons. We don't have enough good DS characters for platoons, and doing all the missions. Other than that I really look forward to them.

TW is really great. I enjoy it. All we need is a meaningful tie breaker.

Ships are my least favorite, but a big influx of new ships would help with that a ton.

Do you have any constructive criticism, or are you just trolling/complaining? It seems if you don't like any of the new game modes, and you're only positive comment is that they cut back old game modes. Do you actually enjoy this game at all?
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Yes. Yes many people do. It's not perfect, but I very much enjoy TB, and TW... Ships also exist.

I like the format of TB. LS TB just needs to have more variety of opponents instead of waves of identical enemies. DS TB needs the bugs to be worked out, and WAY more freely available toons. We don't have enough good DS characters for platoons, and doing all the missions. Other than that I really look forward to them.

Ships are my least favorite, but a big influx of new ships would help with that a ton.

Do you have any constructive criticism, or are you just trolling/complaining? It seems if you don't like any of the new game modes, and you're only positive comment is that they cut back old game modes. Do you actually enjoy this game at all?

My thoughts exactly. Tb and tw are the main content of the game for at least next 6 months.
    Unless you have been playing less than a year, raids are old news and most of us can auto raids and get close to the score we want if not solo it
  • Options
    I like them all. Ships could use a little more variety imo
  • Options

This. 1000%
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    TBs have a lot of potential if they cut or at least mitigate the "you have to shop this to actually succeed in the TB" thing. TWs are poorly planned and programmed and the matchmaking has probably been programmed by an half trained baboon. I'm almost totally indifferent to them because we had 2 TWs in which we couldn't actually win (first TW: shoppers guild with 5M gp more than us, second TW: shoppers guild with 12M gp more than us and a full 7*ed and geared TalZin team in each territory) so we are pretty much ignoring them and using them to test teams. I'm seeing a lot of players quitting the game out of pure frustration. I'm not complaining about CG's and EA's greed. Greed is a normal human feeling. I'm just saying that all these people quitting and all this discontent are never a good feedback.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

yes, aside from the waste of time garbage stuff I posted about. TB is actually ok, tbh. the TW setting defense and then attacking, and for basically nothing but a zeta or two is such a time-suck, and not fun. Not to mention all the cheating going on.

what game modes did they cut back on? I was talking about the few time-reducing things they did, which were great. lol I guess it's bad to complain about things we don't like bc...well, i dunno. glad you are enjoying the new stuff
  • Options
    Downvote this garbage post. Go play Xbox if you don’t like this game.
  • Options
    I
    Gifafi wrote: »
    what a waste of time. The give us time-cutting things (THANK YOU!) but now this stuff? zzzzzzzzzz Does anyone like this stuff other than getting yoda/wampa? And the new rewards are even worse. SMH
    Found the millennial.

Yes I do ! So much that I play it every day!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I
    Found the millennial.

Please stop making me defend someone I disagree with.

Please stop making me defend a generation of people 20 years younger than me.

Please stop generalizing so much.

Thank you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Downvote this garbage post. Go play Xbox if you don’t like this game.

Who said I don’t like the game? What a weird response
    I
    Found the millennial.

Yes I do ! So much that I play it every day!

Lol ok
  • Options
    Tbs went a little down hill with the combats requiring high geared high level squads, the early phases little guildies could compete and help but now the required toon lvls and gear to finish them are too crazy.
    Tws are just a mismatch and the difference in how many squads between guilds tbat they can set make them even more frustrating.Set and forget applies here
    With a few more little hotfixes or something to sort out these itd be great.
    Goh is still one of the best mobile games out there atm though so il just take a concrete pill.