No airstrike

Smidday
134 posts Member
edited December 2017
I was playing Tank Raid phase 2 and there was no follow up airstrike or B2’s was this because I fractured the Tank before it recovered or because it was enraged?

Edit - Sorry I meant phase 4
Post edited by Smidday on

Replies

• ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

there is no air strike or B2's in phase 2

This does happends from time to time after topple in phase 4 were there is no air strike and B2's fail to respawn when there should be. Not sure what triggers it or if it is a bug but it is a very good question you ask
  • Options
    Yeah, that sometimes happens. I guess it's a bug. And the rules clearly state that you are not allowed to exploit bugs in any way, so of course I always quit the battle when it happens.
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • Options
    its not an exploit. expecially when you buff your toons before the end of topple in wich case your toons would have survived anyway.
  • Options
    Deathmark is also bugged it the Haat
  • Options
    Yeah, that sometimes happens. I guess it's a bug. And the rules clearly state that you are not allowed to exploit bugs in any way, so of course I always quit the battle when it happens.

Don't we all :)
  • Options
    I just found it weird it kept happening after a certain point even when I quit and restart it it still does it just wondered why