When is the next credit heists!?

What.. thought I'd break up all the "give us cls" threads.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Last one was 11/30. I would suspect one this week or possibly over the weekend
  • Hopefully before bb8 or CLS whichever comes first
  • Kyno wrote: »

I thought the heists were not supposed to be on weekends. Not to complain, but I would like to see credit heist more frequently.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This month will be a test of the statement they made regarding the "new heist schedule". With all the stuff slated and the stuff we all hope is coming we should get some credit help.... we shall see.
    This month will be a test of the statement they made regarding the "new heist schedule". With all the stuff slated and the stuff we all hope is coming we should get some credit help.... we shall see.

Yeah bud, I hope so. Especially now since every character actually is important for TW, TB and such. We need a cost of living increase!!
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Kyno wrote: »

I thought the heists were not supposed to be on weekends

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/
    19/11/2017 (first saturday !)
    05/11/2017 (another sunday)
    27/08/2017 (first sunday !)

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

I thought the heists were not supposed to be on weekends. Not to complain, but I would like to see credit heist more frequently.

Credit heist is this Sunday
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner