Can Barriss' unique dispel plague? (it seems to)

I have been experimenting with Talzin in arena and have been getting stuck against GK/Zarriss teams (probably because I don't have Talzin's unique zetad).

Anyway, I noticed that plague hardly seems to stay on the enemy even when they are not at full health and the plague has just been applied. As I understood it plague couldn't be dispelled and can only be removed through healing to full health.

It seems to me like plague is being dispelled via Barriss' unique. Can this happen? If so, is this a bug or WAI?

I could be mistaken and maybe the plague just expired after 3 turns (seems unlikely as it was disappearing very quickly). Or it might be that there were heals going on that I missed (but I don't know how the enemy can dispel plague and then not be at full health?).

Replies

• Is barriss zetaed? If so her unique is probably topping off her team.
  • Full health removes plague. My guess is your criticals are healing the character. Same thing can happen when fighting chaze.
  • Also when Barris attacks she can provide healing to the team which could, depending on the health level of the other team, bring them back to full health and dispel plague
  • Barris also gains TM with crits on her team so she will have opportunity to heal and cleanse more often