Snoke Requirements:

1) Rey (from event)

AND/OR

2) Kylo Ren (unmasked)

What do you guys think?
Any other characters?

Maybe FOSFTP?

Replies

• They’ll obviously release 5 new characters a day after the Snoke event starts and require you to have them at 7 stars in order to unlock Snoke.
  • IgneoMorte
    253 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Aaaaand, my post was sent to die.
    I’ll track views just for fun, and also to prove moving posts is equivalent to killing them.
  • IgneoMorte
    253 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    December 06, 2017 4:16pm EST
    View count: 126

December 06, 2017 4:18pm EST
    View Count: 134
  • Get used to it. Lots of threads are moved these days... so many as to actually make General Discussion and Character Strategy pages totally stagnant. I can go ten days without logging in and see the same threads on the first page of those sub forums
  • But in response to your question, I think we'll see more FO released before we see Snoke. General Hux comes to mind. I could see both kylos, phazma, Hux, and one more unreleased FO for Snoke
  • If Matt is required, Snoke won't be out till Matt is released to F2P for about 2 weeks. I'd suspect Resistance being required instead and Snoke being a Legendary Event.
  • Maybe a Phasma unmasked? At some point, we’re bound to see her without the mask, otherwise they wouldn’t have hired such a famous actress to play her