Immortal trooper p3 haat bug?

In p3 after the First wave of droids are killed I can't change targets. So in the second wave of droids comes up and the main boss drops the death Mark or whatever it is on one of the droids I cannot switch off of the main boss to take out the Droid that has the power up on it. So despite the fact that I built this team to try and beat P3 I can't get past the first wave because every time I do they won't let me switch off and they end up either for grenading me or one shot killing one of my guys. Anyone have the same problem?

Replies

• I think it’s the death Mark you put on the rocket droid. It’s been flagged as a bug.
  • Imperial trooper...dang autocorrect
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Don't use death mark on the b2
  • Deathmark it so you have to attack the target. However I also noticed the forced targeting after Deathmark which may be a glitch
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    Has been reported and acknowledged by CG as a bug. It is caused by deathmark
    Deathmark expires after 2x full turn complete.
    The taunt with deathmark expires 5x full turn complete.
    As with many bugs it will probably linger for a while.
  • Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.