In an effort to help voice feedback, here is my current complaint:
- "Restricted" amount of attacks available
- Refreshes don't go to 5 new unless you are already at 1 left
- #5 can attack #1, where as before only #4 was the furthest behind able to hit #1
- Players having to lock up full 5 minute games in order to draw out time near rewards, since there is a lack of defense in the game
- Daunting task for anyone under level 65 to reach top 10 outside of newer servers.
- Bracket the rewards. Example; 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 all have their own PVP bracket
- Each of these brackets have their own #1-X rewards.
- The rewards for #1 in the 30-39 bracket would be much less than the #1 in 40-49 bracket, and so on. This would promote leveling, as well as PVP at all levels
- XP/or if capped, Credits, for Winning a match
- Some other means of rewards than fighting to be 1st at a specific time ( I don't have a suggestion how, but not how it is currently set up)
I'm not a game developer, or designer, but I do like playing games. I really enjoyed playing in the pvp battle system that world of warcraft used (bracketed tiers). Hopefully some of these incomplete ideas I posted can create a more imaginative and elaborate idea within a team of professional developers.
Thanks for reading.