These are not the packs you are looking for. (or are they) [MERGE]

Prev1
HK22
645 posts Member
edited December 2017
I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the pack. I realize it is for newer players, but as a level 85 player who really who has not farmed most of the toons to maximum it is a nice boost. 140 total character shards and 200 crystals for $5 American is just a good deal.

Please consider making more of these packs available periodically. You might do an "Unsung Heroes Pack" that has CUP, Pao, Bistan shards. A "Grunt Pack" that has Resistence Pilot, Tie Pilot and their respective ship shards.

What are your opinions on the topic, fellow players?

Replies

• Drim
    359 posts Member
    Options
    Was looking for a FOST pack or at least dbl drops...
  • Options
    There’s the faction pack
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry a pack with actual shards that I can buy
  • Options
    The 2 new FO packs are still there. I believe.
  • Options
    There are double drops from the 8th to the 9th
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »

For the vets, not FO.
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »

good to know, but hard nodes dont give much even when doubled
  • Options
    There's the faction pack, but I think there may be a pack that'll show up on Friday when the event actually starts. At least that's what usually happens with legendary events.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    This is the worst. Would actually buy something for FOST for bb8. They missed the mark there. At least double drops. Been farming fotp and FOST for over 2,months now with 2 to 3 refreshes a day. Maybe my RNG is really bad but you can't say I didnt know. I did and I'm 18/100 and 31/100 after 2 months. Dont think its possible for me to 7 star bb8. Not mad just disappointed.
  • Options
    Faction pack is probably your best bet - But you’d be better off buying the KRU and FOSF packs, lol
  • Options
    I have all these characters maxed except Talia. I still bought it. Honestly you could've put anyone in it and i still would've bought it for the crystals and shard shop currency.
  • Options
    Please add FOST or FOTP pack in store. Been farming those 2 for over 2 months with 2 or 3 refreshes a day and will miss out on BB8, probably. One is 18/100 the other 31/100. I wasn't ready last time but started very soon after. One would,think 2 months would be enough time to 7 star 2 characters but the RNG gods are against me. The $9.99 packs for 40 shards that are currently in the shop would be great. And guess what EA you would make a lot of money,off this one. Please consider.
  • Options
    The 9.99 packs would be great for fotp and fost
  • Options
    schwei22 wrote: »
    This is the worst. Would actually buy something for FOST for bb8. They missed the mark there. At least double drops. Been farming fotp and FOST for over 2,months now with 2 to 3 refreshes a day. Maybe my RNG is really bad but you can't say I didnt know. I did and I'm 18/100 and 31/100 after 2 months. Dont think its possible for me to 7 star bb8. Not mad just disappointed.

Dude I’m right there with you. Been farming them non stop since they released the first Rey’s hero’s journey thread. I can’t believe they’re making it so difficult to unlock her. CLS was easy imo. I at least wanted to 7* BB8
  • Options
    Yeah.. I'd buy storm trooper packs too.. Lol
  • Options
    I'm not normally one for spending money on games like SWGOH, and perhaps I'm not alone, but there's something about the $4.99 value packs that I love. You don't feel like you're overspending or heavily investing in the game, you get a good bang for your buck, and, at least for me, I feel content knowing that I'm supporting the game's future on top of playing the game (not saying that F2P players don't support the game, because they absolutely do). I wish they were a monthly occurrence in the store, as I would certainly look to buy a good majority of them.
  • Options
    100% agree
  • Options
    I agree. These dark/light side starter packs (though, mixing in some less useful characters) are a great deal and a refreshing sight to see in the store. The 4.99 is what they started with. I still remember one of the first packs they ever released. 80 dooku shards for 4.99. I personally would spend more if they had more like that. Tired of this $50-100 for 80 shards.
  • Options
    Too bad its not on toons that are viable like FO.
  • Options
    Agree. I’ve only ever dropped 20 quid on the game before. 2 x £10 speed mod set. (Miles away from farming speed set and needed a couple to be somewhat competitive in arena) But I bought the £4.99 pack. Would do more often.
  • Options
    I agree a few games i play i buy small packs constantly. Yet struggle justifying these 30+ aud ones even if they happened to be better value.
  • Options
    Yea. $5 packs. We should be praising them for this. Seriously we need to show heavy support. This is what a vast majority of the community has been fighting for. Affordable packs. Yay. I don’t even need the shards. But I can’t tell you how happy i am to see this. They are testing this business model again. If this continues they might weasel their way back into my wallet. This feels fair and consumer friendly. Please support this people. Show them they can still make money with fair deals
  • Options
    I remember when the game first came out I saw that $4.99 pack. I think the game desperately needs more packs around this price point, and I'm glad to see it back (whatever the reason). Hell, even with Dooku being one of the easier farms, since I don't have him at 7-Star, I'm almost tempted to get it. Had they made it so the Krennic pack was around that price, I would've happily shown the game my financial support for sure! (and maybe $2.99 for Starck and Probe shards each).
  • Options
    Yes on the FOST pack!
  • Options
    if this was present when i started the game i would have bought it without doubt
  • Options
    I bought that $5 pack. Royal Guard was converted to Shard shop and so was Thalia, but that just means free gear. Keep doing these simple $5 packs in moderation and I will buy more. Keep throwing these $99 packs and I am going to skip to the Bronizum pack everytime.
  • Options
    The DS starter pack is a waste of $5. All of characters can be gotten for free with ally points.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Options
    I bought that $5 pack. Royal Guard was converted to Shard shop and so was Thalia, but that just means free gear. Keep doing these simple $5 packs in moderation and I will buy more. Keep throwing these $99 packs and I am going to skip to the Bronizum pack everytime.
    Same here. Bought it only to convert and buy gear. Was nice deal 2100 currency
  • Options
    with 5$ u can get 300 crystals.
    this pack had 200 crystals inside + the 120 shards! mega lol! **** man
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the pack. I realize it is for newer players, but as a level 85 player who really who has not farmed most of the toons to maximum it is a nice boost. 140 total character shards and 200 crystals for $5 American is just a good deal.

Please consider making more of these packs available periodically. You might do an "Unsung Heroes Pack" that has CUP, Pao, Bistan shards. A "Grunt Pack" that has Resistence Pilot, Tie Pilot and their respective ship shards.

What are your opinions on the topic, fellow players?

+1