Pretty Impressed Honestly

Gotta say I'm impressed with with devs/yhis game latly. Been acouple hiccups but all in all pretty good job latly. I don't recall getting this much notice on CLS or even other legendary toons before and we all knew along time ago really who the requirements where. TW is awesome best new content yet imo. All kinds of love for DS and about time. All kinds of other stuff and more coming. Great job! Keeping me happy. Whiners always whine but latly I think this game is getting even greater.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    The toons required for CLS were farmable for a year, not two weekd
  • Let me ask you something, how much money do you spend on monthly basis. I'm f2p and I try to put my self in your shoes and understand you, I wonder if you ever bother to put yourself in a low spender- f2p player...

Do you realize that even if we knew for a fact that the vets were the requirement from a year ago, they didn't become farmable until recently. Do you understand that there's no possible way for a f2p to get them in time? Unless you arr finising top 3 in arena every single day, which by default is a tough task for a f2p.

I am definitely interested in knowing how much you spend. I'm not gonna judge you, if you feel uncomfortable saying in gen chat, you can message me the number.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    If we all knew a long time ago what the reqs would be w/o help from CG, how does that count as us having notice? Speculations aside, that's about 1.5-2.5 weeks advance notice for cantina farms. So I don't understand what you're saying, I guess.
  • the vets have been farmable for 2- 3weeks so by time of event had 1 month ti farm 2 cantjna characters on 16 energy nodes to 7* literally impossible
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Let me ask you something, how much money do you spend on monthly basis. I'm f2p and I try to put my self in your shoes and understand you, I wonder if you ever bother to put yourself in a low spender- f2p player...

Do you realize that even if we knew for a fact that the vets were the requirement from a year ago, they didn't become farmable until recently. Do you understand that there's no possible way for a f2p to get them in time? Unless you arr finising top 3 in arena every single day, which by default is a tough task for a f2p.

I am definitely interested in knowing how much you spend. I'm not gonna judge you, if you feel uncomfortable saying in gen chat, you can message me the number.

Not that person, but am in same boat. I probably spent 40 since I heard about rey. The past few months before, I probably spent 10 total? Been using my arena and fleet arena for energy refreshes only. I average top 20 in arena and top 10 in fleet arena.

I have refreshed cantina 4x a day since vets became available, saved cantina energy for 2 days before double drops (to 1000) and refreshed 5x each double day and have probably bought 50ish vet shards from shipments. I am about 114 total shards from 7 starring both and am currently saving all cantina energy for double drops on the 8th.

I have been playing off and on since feb 2016 so cls was super easy since most of his required characters were meta in the olden days.

• using all 3 100 refreshes and both 200 refreshes... that is around 50 trts ( with daily energy) for shards daily times 30 days that is about 1500 trys for 500 total shards... so ubwould have to average 33% drop rate every day and use 700 cry. every day just to hope ubget to 7* in time.... thats not much to ask 21000 cry min. just to have a hope
  • so f2p literally has basically (0) chance unless they happen to have saved or haveat least 21000 crystals just to use for a hope
  • using all 3 100 refreshes and both 200 refreshes... that is around 50 trts ( with daily energy) for shards daily times 30 days that is about 1500 trys for 500 total shards... so ubwould have to average 33% drop rate every day and use 700 cry. every day just to hope ubget to 7* in time.... thats not much to ask 21000 cry min. just to have a hope

And of course lets not forget rng variations. Cause 33% is kinda high, i would say realistically you are looking at 25-30 max. But even if we assume 33% drop rate, someome may get 40% and someone 25%. You can spend all those crystals after months of saving and you are still not guaranteed anything!
  • U guys are funny.... I'm ftp having spent nothing on game and I will get Rey. Maybe not day 1 but I will finish the vets before the week is over. It just takes planning and smart spending of Crystals (and getting 1st daily in Arena)
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Let me ask you something, how much money do you spend on monthly basis. I'm f2p and I try to put my self in your shoes and understand you, I wonder if you ever bother to put yourself in a low spender- f2p player...

I have to disagree with you there with all of that. The veterans are definitely not in the last and hardest 2 cantina battles. I am 100% free to play and I always get first. This reminds of when people complained about galatic war and mod challenges being bring too hard. You tottally did not go against teams who were 20 levels above you.

All sarcasm
  • I can’t undestand one think how can more than 50 people in posts been in top20 of arena it’s really funny :——
  • Yusef wrote: »

I have to disagree with you there with all of that. The veterans are definitely not in the last and hardest 2 cantina battles. I am 100% free to play and I always get first. This reminds of when people complained about galatic war and mod challenges being bring too hard. You tottally did not go against teams who were 20 levels above you.

All sarcasm

Lol, bruh you got me there, i thought for a second you were serious and I started boiling up, hahaha
  • I can’t undestand one think how can more than 50 people in posts been in top20 of arena it’s really funny :——

There are tons of different arenas. You don't think ALL players are in the same arena, do you?
  • Yusef wrote: »

All sarcasm

Minus the sarcasm that's my life.
  • How many crystals did CG give you to make this post?

Because there are hundreds of arena servers. You only compete against a small fraction of people that signed up the same time you did.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    The toons required for CLS were farmable for a year, not two weekd

This.

You get paid out during your local time. And there's 39 Local times in use, but let's just assume that only 24 are supported. There's potentially 24 different payouts a day, and Leaderboards fill up to a maximum of 20,000 players. There's easily thousands of players of players out there in top 20 of THEIR arena leaderboard.
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »

I spent before but that was a long time ago. Have spent 0 in the past few months. I'm getting 500 crystals daily from Arena 1st, 400 crystals daily from Fleet Arena 1st, and an average of 100 extra crystals daily from dailies+gw+daily log in. Hoarded 999+120+45 cantina energy for the double drop event previously and got 62 veterans shards. Subsequently 5 cantina refreshes daily on veterans, and now both are at 22/100 to 7*. Adding in the cost of 3 normal refreshes, I'm still netting a positive crystal income of 1000-850=150 crystals. Daily. So yes, it is possible for F2P to get the veterans in time.
    Easy? No.
    Possible? Yes.