Waiting on Rey’s Kit Like...

giphy.gif

Replies

• She better not have the Jedi tag.
  • Johnoak wrote: »
    She better not have the Jedi tag.

She is literally called "Rey (Jedi training)" i am guessing she does.
  • This is from the rumor Mill so you know
    HABILIDADES Rey (Ep. VIII)

Light side, Jedi, Resistance, Attacker

Refined saberwork (basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict stun and stagger for 1 turn. If the target had no debuffs, this attack cannot be resisted or evaded.

Raw strength (cooldown 2): Deal special damage to target enemy and permanently reduce their max protection by 10%. All first order enemies also lose an additional 5% max protection. 

Mind tricks (cooldown 3): inflict daze on all enemies and remove 35% turn meter. For each enemy that resists any part of this attack Rey gains 20% turn meter and all resistance allies gain half of that.

Look ahead (cooldown 2): Rey gains 100% turn meter and foresight for 2 turns

The best defense (unique): Rey gains a percentage offense multiplier equal to her defense. With a maximum of 50%

WITH ZETA

+25% maximum offense multiplier

Resistance fortification (leader ability):

Resistance and Jedi allies get +30% offense and +40% defense. All active units have their offense reduced by a percentage equal to 20% of their
  • offense reduced by a percentage equal to 20% of their speed. Critical hits against resistance allies give them defense up for two turns
  • No way that's her kit, because that blows. I would stop farming smugglers right now if that was her kit.
  • No way that's her kit, because that blows. I would stop farming smugglers right now if that was her kit.

Not defending the authenticity, but how does that blow? AOE Daze, TM reduction, and probable TM gain is awesome. Stun and stagger on basic. A foresight gain that basically acts to reduce cooldowns. As long as her stats are good that’s a pretty badass character.

Leader ability is a terrible idea though. It’s just the new GK/Barriss lead. Drain offense from everyone and watch them flail away at a timeout team.
  • Yeah if thats her kit ill kms. That doesnt even make sense that has like no synergy between Reistance or Jedi. Im predicting right now she will have 4 actual abilities like yoda and 2 uniques, she will have 2-3 zetas, she will have no jedi tag, and im not as positive with this guess but possibly an AoE expose.
  • Take CLS, mix with Thrawn, and you'll have Rey's kit.
  • What is the problem?
    Never been a toon with required toons for event announced and no kit.
    She could be useless, no idea what faction , how many zeta, what sqaud her ability might go with.
    I can't believe more people are not talking about this.
    Talzin kit shown weeks before we knew her required toons
    Kylo unmasked we saw his kit.
    Literally every event toon the game ever had we got to see the kit before we farmed
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    We all know she will be very good.
    If she gets the Jedi tag I see another Jedi meta coming about.
    I know we all want to drop zarris but gk/zarris/hermit/old Ben/Rey will be such a good team if Rey is OP and a Jedi
  • Goober1_ wrote: »
    What is the problem?
    Never been a toon with required toons for event announced and no kit.
    She could be useless, no idea what faction , how many zeta, what sqaud her ability might go with.
    I can't believe more people are not talking about this.
    Talzin kit shown weeks before we knew her required toons
    Kylo unmasked we saw his kit.
    Literally every event toon the game ever had we got to see the kit before we farmed

No other toon that has been released has an upcoming film. Releasing her kit now could have spoilers for the film that Disney doesn't want released yet. Like if her tag will be Jedi. That is one of the biggest questions regarding the new film is if Rey is the "Last Jedi".

And yes I know that it says Rey (Jedi Training), but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is a jedi. This debate has been had many times over on this forum regarding other characters (CLS for example). If her name was Rey (Padawan) that would be a completely different story though...
  • Merrfc wrote: »
    Johnoak wrote: »
    She better not have the Jedi tag.

She is literally called "Rey (Jedi training)" i am guessing she does.

You guessed wrong my friend.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    She is not great, good but not great.
  • No jedi tag
  • She looks very strong - I mean, not CLS game-changer strong - but strong nonetheless.