My feedback on GW

I understand this is suppose to be end game content and not meant to be easily completed everyday.

Furthermore, people are most likely not suppose to expect to sit down and do it within and hour. Maybe 20 mins here and there throughout the day, totally up towards 2 hours. With that said, some people can finish it in "10 minutes", others, 30, some an hour, and some not at all.

I think one change that could help people stop complaining is to only have the match making find players who are the same level as them. Never more higher than 1 level, never lower than 2 levels.

In addition to constructive change, the following day all of the players heroes should reset in health, so if someone could only get half way through on their heros, the next day they can pick up where they left off with fully fresh characters and keep trying, or reset it fresh to the 1st match.

Replies

• Options
    I agree with having the match making being set within the players levels, however with that kind of change there shouldn't be a need for resetting the characters health the following day. Provided players are making appropriate use of their healers...
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Yeah, can't tell you how many days in a row I'm been crushed by higher level builds now. Again on battle 7, my opponent tore through 14 lv46/47 gear 4/5 with ease. I only managed to take out maul and half of sidious whereas the rest of his team kept cleaning house in my line ups.
    I've spent 2 bills on my main account, which is seeing high resistance around battles 6&7. I sometimes can push a little further on but have yet to gain complete victory in weeks it seems. I created this as a F2P account to see the set backs on a F2P, and so far it's massive. Even those that spent less than a hundred USD will find their investments wasted. And if whales are seeing the same blockade, it would be safe to assume things will change or this game has reached its shelf life.
  • Options
    Ok maybe GW should have an "easy" "medium" "hard" selection with tier rewards. I really like the challenge and high powered opponents! GW is my favorite part of game. Don't want to "auto" it like gear farming
  • Options
    Setting it by level doesn't help, I'm level 70 and cannot get past node 4 without losing my A-team.
    I have 2x7* toons and get a team with 5x7* guys at node 4, it's just not fun anymore. If I hadn't already spend so much money on this game and so much time I'd be gone.
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Setting it by level doesn't help, I'm level 70 and cannot get past node 4 without losing my A-team.
    I have 2x7* toons and get a team with 5x7* guys at node 4, it's just not fun anymore. If I hadn't already spend so much money on this game and so much time I'd be gone.

For that, I said "In addition to constructive change, the following day all of the players heroes should reset in health, so if someone could only get half way through on their heros, the next day they can pick up where they left off with fully fresh characters and keep trying, or reset it fresh to the 1st match."