Ran through GW with only Zavage and...

My Zavage is totally maxed out, so I decided to have some fun since GW is easy now.

It's been common knowledge for a while now that Savage doesn't always use his Overpower special even when enemies are under 50% health, but this experience made me realize why: the AI was not reprogrammed when his kit was reworked. Savage will still only use Overpower on enemies under 25% health even though the ability allows it to work on enemies under 50%. Kind of a stupid thing to overlook. Has anyone else caught this before?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    I believe this was already fixed, but broke again.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Now that you mention it yes. When I used to run Sith in the arena and it came down to my zSavage I would leave it on auto and notice he would always miss his overpower. I had to start watching much more carefully so I could use it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>