Bigger game, hard to keep up

Hello, Devs!

I want to start by saying I thoroughly enjoy this game being a sucker for Star Wars, turn-based games and hero collectors and intend to grind this game and get through the ranks. With that being said, I feel like the game has gotten pretty big with all the new characters added and the consequence of that being more hero shards, gear pieces and ability upgrades needed per character with an energy limit of at least 144 per day. What would make this part of the grind less taxing and vexing for all players new and old is if we could get more double drop events, easier ways to gear up heroes to gear 9, include ship shards to cantina or light/dark side battles to make them easier to farm and more free energy and ticket rewards. Just my 2 cents. Hope you devs get to read this. Have a good day!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I think things would be fine if they cut back on the gear requirement creep, and made gear items like stun guns, cuffs, and particularly mk 3 carbantis more accessible. The shard and guild shops help, but we need a lot more I feel. The older characters tend to be much, much easier to farm gear for.

I would also really like for Cantina energy to refresh at the same rate, and maybe even get the same number of refreshes during the day. Cantina energy is needed for so many characters now and a lot of the characters are put on the 16 energy nodes. I haven't been able to farm mods in at least a few months as I have been farming all the 'required' characters for territory battles, and the new Rey.
  • Mzee, I agree that the grind for gears is a lot and needs to be cut back since we only have such a limited reasource to farm them if one is ftp and not capable of shelling out a mountain of cash to max refresh each node. If they could make it more accessible to get the gear pieces and less expensive, it would make for a much less tiring game. And we need Cantina energy recharge to be faster. It’s been the same rate since the beginning which was okay since there were far less characters you needed to get to be competitive. Now, you need how many complete squads of various faction just to complete certain tasks so you can build your top squad for Arena which most often doesn't constitute of all the heroes you grinded up for the multitude of tasks to get there. It’s a lot of steps which takes an age to get to and we could use a break from the taxing grind to get there
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Thank you! Wasn’t sure where to put it since I don’t frequent forums ha ha
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    cheeseroll wrote: »
    Mzee, I agree that the grind for gears is a lot and needs to be cut back since we only have such a limited reasource to farm them if one is ftp and not capable of shelling out a mountain of cash to max refresh each node. If they could make it more accessible to get the gear pieces and less expensive, it would make for a much less tiring game. And we need Cantina energy recharge to be faster. It’s been the same rate since the beginning which was okay since there were far less characters you needed to get to be competitive. Now, you need how many complete squads of various faction just to complete certain tasks so you can build your top squad for Arena which most often doesn't constitute of all the heroes you grinded up for the multitude of tasks to get there. It’s a lot of steps which takes an age to get to and we could use a break from the taxing grind to get there

Glad we are on the same page here. Even whales and dolphins are upset with how demanding the gear grind has become so that is saying something.