5140 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Dretzle wrote: »

Check out the guild shop. So easy to get holos there now.

Easy, but not that cost effective. Nearly 3.5 coins/crystal equivalent from the store, vs. stun cuffs that are only 2 coins/crystal.

Stun guns will do you no good if you need a holo.

Lol. Sometimes I feel like I am playing a different game than other people. I need 600 holos and 1600 stun cuffs for the gear levels on my wish list right now. It's never just one thing.

I've found it easier to try to collect gear for one or two toons at a time. Much easier to decide how to use your limited resources.

I'm a hoarder...

hey, that's not possible =D
    leef wrote: »

Check out the guild shop. So easy to get holos there now.

Easy, but not that cost effective. Nearly 3.5 coins/crystal equivalent from the store, vs. stun cuffs that are only 2 coins/crystal.

still worth it though. i can afford getting them both when they show up, so i don't have to choose the most cost effective one.

Sounds nice. I can't afford to buy either.

Hehehe. You know, it's like telling your friends "I can't afford to go out to eat" when you have several grand in the bank, because it's not in your budget. :smile:
  • MLGebra wrote: »
    anyone that thinks they’re particularly witty or feels like they’re about to drop some knowledge about RNG or the laws of large numbers: don’t. I know how it works.
    Reading your message you obviously don't.
  • They’re a pain, but as other folks have mentioned—crystals, guild, and shard shop are WILDLY cost-effective ways to get them. You’ll blow through it in no time!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Reading your message you obviously don't.

Hah alright Einstein, enlighten me. What don’t I know?